What kind of lies do we hold?

Lucy helped Erza into the house. "Why didn't you fly here?! It would have been faster!" Lucy shouted. Erza ignored that and limped on forward.

As they entered the house, they heard rustles. "Porliusca?" Lucy called out. "The idiot angel went unconscious" Porliusca replied.

Lucy's eyes widened. "Natsu!" Lucy turned to Erza, she had a face of worry. Erza pulled her hand away from Lucy and smiled. "Go ahead. I'll catch up"

Lucy nodded and ran into the house. "What's wrong with Natsu?!" Lucy shouted. Porliusca was seen checking the boy's breath. "He went unconscious after hearing Erza come empty handed" she sighed.

Lucy frowned. "Natsu, you idiot"

Erza was outside, she had leaned against the door. She was putting her wings away in her shirt. Making sure it couldn't be seen, she walked in. "What's Natsu's condition?"

"Not good. He's breathing very unsteady, and shivering terribly" Porluisca examined. "What does that mean?" Lucy cried as she stared at Natsuki's sweaty forehead.

Porliusca had closed her eyes as she told Lucy. "He seems to in a condition in which if he keeps going, he will no longer be able to move his body. Most angels have this since they are mainly made to stay happy with following the rules. Natsu, hadn't been very positive, is trying not to shut his body down. But since a series of angels had tried and fail, Natsu might join them"

Lucy gasped and cried on Natsuki's shivering body. "G-Gray..." Natsu groaned. Lucy heard the name and her eyes widened. "It's his fault..." she whispered.

Erza saw the glare Lucy did and sighed. "Not again..." Erza grit her teeth as she saw Natsuki struggle so much. "Sorry..."

~~~~~Natsu's Dream~~~~~
"Why are you doing this?!" Natsu yells. The mysterious man chuckled. "I'm trying to please you, Natsu"

"No way! This is disgusting!" Natsu cringed. The man pouted. "Is it mainly because you still love that Fullbuster?"

Natsu snarled. "You bet your ass it is!" The man simply smirked. "Then how about we have him reveal himself"

Natsu eyes widened as a figure walke in with eyes of red. "No way.... G-Gray..." Gray smirked as he walked over. "Natsu..."
~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~

"Nooo!" Natsu screamed in his sleep. Lucy was surprised and backed away. Erza had stood up, ready to take Natsu on. Porliusca had carefully watched. Juvia had heard and cried in the covers.

"Gah! This isn't good!" He gripped his neck and squeezed. "Natsu!" Erza ran towards him, trying to stop him from strangling himself. Lucy had watched Erza handle a suffacating Natsuki.

Lucy couldn't take it. She walked over to the struggling Natsu and-
Slap!

"You were always thinking about that stupid human! What about how we feel about you?! You haven't thought about that! We need you Natsu! You living in his hell for that human is wanting to make me go to desperate measures!"

"Lucy!" Erza yelled. "I know! But Natsu is taking this on himself! I can't take it!" Lucy cried out.

"Hehe. Very well put" Zeref chuckled. Lucy grit her teeth and Erza balled up her fist. "I don't think its much of a compliment coming from you" Lucy told him with a stern face.

"Feisty... Always liked those kinds of people" Zeref had to admire. "But I guess I took away too much from Natsu, Gray, Juvia and... Erza" He laughed.

Erza flinched hard and closed her eyes with furrowed eyes. Lucy turned to Erza with worried eyes. "What does he mean?"

Erza looked up at Natsuki' standing shivering body. "I finally got up" she weakly laughed. Lucy had smiled instantly and ran up to him. "Thank godness. I thought you were a goner"