What do you mean to her?

"Ur coughed out blood which scared Gray. "Ur!!" Gray screamed. The girl ran in and saw Ur coughing out blood. "Mom!" the girl screams as well. But this caught Gray off guard. "Mom?" Gray questions. "I don't have the time to explain. Stay here with her and don't let her get up. I'll get her medications" she reasons with Gray. Gray nodded. She ran down the hall to the kitchen. She opened a drawer that contained all of their medications. She took Ur's and ran back. "Here take them but not so fast" she handed Ur her pills and a glass of water. Ur took them and weakly thanked her. The girl set her down, "You should rest now". "Thank you again, Ultear". "And Gray do take care of that girl. She has to be keeper" Ur smiles weakly. The girl named Ultear helped Ur go to sleep.

"May I ask what are you to Ur?" Gray asked. "Well didn't it seem obvious" Ultear stated. "Well I just wanted to make sure I got it right" Gray said. "Yes I am her daughter that was missing 19 years" Ultear sighs. "What you're kidding me. You're the one who left her all alone only to think you were dead!" Gray yelled. Ultear punches his cheek, "SHHH!" "Sorry" Gray calms down while apologizing.

"Yeah, it's ok. But trust me I didn't leave because I wanted to ok. You see when I was a little girl I was very... different from normal kids. I had a very fragile body and had always get colds and fevers. Ur, my mom, would always have to stay at her work to get the money for my medical needs. She would always work her body to the limit. Every time she came home she came to my room with the medicine and food. She always has annoying, weak, happy smile. It hurts me to see her do that. So a couple weeks I broke out. I only did it to keep her from having troubles because of me" Ultear sobs.

"You're wrong!" Gray interrupted. "You were the most precious thing to her! And you running away from that fact is stupid! You know how much pain is what for her to deal with her own daughter's death! She didn't think you were any trouble, in fact her working for you just let her know that some things you love you have to keep working to have. What do you think I'm doing!" "It's easier said than done now is it. I just wish I had more time with her" Ultear yelled in protest. "Then treat her the way she did for you" Gray smiles. Ultear looks up at Gray with tears in her eyes. "Just don't let her do stupid things like she did back then, okay" Gray chuckles. Ultear wipes her tears and laughs, "Yeah". "Take care of her for me" Gray walked out of the room. Ultear nods. Gray had walked out of their house and headed straight to his house. Natsu, I know what this is!