3

Just as i said, i had a plan on how to crush their whole plans and murder half of them, maybe all of them if i get the chance to.

'alright, they're currently only setting everything up, are you sure it's a good idea to actually sit on a tall building and observe everything? Can you even see them?'

I scoffed

"quit asking so many questions punz, i know it's your first time working with a complete criminal but I'm not siri to answer your dumb questions"

I heard punz fakely cry

We are talking through my special electronics, you can't even see them in my ears, that's what makes it easier.

"Alright punz. I need you to tell me what you see on the screen"

I quickly looked in one certain place with electronic that tracks my eye movements and shows someone where im looking at

'at that old lady that just slipped?'

I took the electronic off and sighed "So you're not just a question asker, you're also a blind ass motherfucker"

'be happy i agreed to work with you'

"for only one day, you know that i can handle stuff myself."

'yeah whatever, i worked with many criminals.'

"I'm surprised how they didn't kill you yet"

'that's not so nice, they weren't murderers, they were robbers! I'm pretty sure you don't know my work at all"

"I don't even want to know."

' how will you get off that roof though? '

"I'll just jump down"

'wh- and how do you think you'll survive?'

"I'd die if i wanted to, call me when you actually feel like working" i hung up on him and immediately jumped down, i had back up plans on how to land of course, even when i hung up punz could see what im doing, and when i finally landed he called back

'dude that was sick! How do you do that?'

"I thought you actually felt like working"

'alright im sorry, the billionaires are already inside the building, their sons and daughters too. We just need to wait till they start everything'

I continued watching the billionaires eat, dance and do all that basic stuff while punz would tell me about his work an life, of course i didn't listen to him. I don't have the time to listen to this.

'hey look at that! That's the host, bill hayes.'

"I'm guessing he's a billionaire too then."

I watched him walk inside the building with his fiancé, he was wearing a suit while his fiancé was dressed in black long dress that touched the ground

"Is that a masquerade?" i laughed

'as a criminal, your jokes are lame' punz whispered to himself while I clearly heard him

''So is your life"

I quickly jumped down on the ground some metres from the building and hid behind one of the corners

'so now just look in the windows and when they all sit down, it's your time to shine.'

"Seems fun"

I quickly got out of the corner and looked through the window. There were many billionaires that i knew, their sons and daughters, fiancés, wife's.. And all this beautiful place that will go boom in some minutes, with them too. There were some guards standing, and watching at every step people did.