23

George wasn't trusting dream with whatever he planned here. He's a criminal who loves doing crazy stuff, why would he decide to do something nice

"Hey George, have you ever seen a bow up close?" dream spoke which immediately broke George out of his thoughts

"Do you want to shoot me in the eye with it or what?"

"Pfft would love to!! But it's not about that, have you?"

"Well I've seen one but i never used one that's for sure. Why are you wondering?"

Dream suddenly pulled George to the forest side and started running through it with George barely following

"HEY!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?" george yelled while trying to catch up to dream

Just as he finally reached dream, he noticed bunch of cars surrounding people in the distance

"What's that?" george kneeled down next to dream

"The president is here today, and his guards obviously. He has a business meeting barely anyone knows about"

"How did you find out?"

"Ah Wilbur found out and told me, so why not to try something cool"

Dream started looking for something in the bushes till he found a bow with an arrow

"Don't tell me you're going to.." George put his hand on top of the bow and tried pulling it away from dream, but instead of giving the bow to George dream just gripped it tightly

"George i know what I'm doing, this isn't my first time"

"Dream i know it isn't, but this is the president we're talking about, if you do that everyone will look for you, listen to me for once"

Looks like George's words really made dream think about it as he lowered his bow "They're looking for me anyway" the bow quickly lifted up and George didn't have time to react. The arrow started flying right at the presidents guard and soon he fell to the ground in pain

The other guards quickly spotted George and dream in the bushes, they pulled their guns out but the second they looked away, the two were already gone.

"And that's how you do it" dream said as they both ran to the other side where dream aimed again and got another guard

"Are you insane?!" George yelled as they both ran down the mountain

"Is it not noticeable already? Come on isn't it fun?"

"You're straight up killing innocent people dream, it's not normal"

They both ran towards the road where Wilbur picked them up in a van.

The van quickly drove away and Wilbur started driving towards dream's house

"Did you get the president?" Wilbur asked as he took a quick turn to left

"Only a few guards, the president was being guarded by all of his guards, as soon as i shot one they both went in circle around the president and guided him inside the building" dream leaned back in the car seats chair "Why didn't you help?"

"I had to make a perfect escape for both of you, i don't want you to end up in jail after all"

"Tsk, we always slip away Wilbur, don't you worry"

"One day everything can go down hill and there won't be any 'slipping' away." he parked in front of the forest "Now go, think of your next move, cause the news will be filled with you today"

Dream and George both got out of the car and walked back to their base while Wilbur drove away.

George really wasn't in that kind of criminal stuff, he didn't want to see normal people who were just doing his job die due to someone's fun. Dream really wasn't normal in those situations, he acted like all of this is an illusion, a game made for him.

That's when George came to a conclusion, he can't stand seeing innocent people die due to some idiot that's mentally sick in the head.

He stopped in the middle of the road towards dreams base and started mumbling something

"Dream listen, I don't like you doing all this criminal stuff, and i know you love to. But i really can't stand seeing innocent people die just for you to have fun, I can't be here, teaming up with someone that kills innocent people who have a life ahead, family and kids at home waiting for them to return.. But they never do. I think it's better if we change our ways and split apart. This just isn't that kind of thing that i love seeing or experiencing."

George really didn't want to leave dream hanging like this, but he needed him to realise that what he's doing is terrible and very wrong. That's why he had no other choice than to just speak up about his opinions.

In response dream just smiled.

"I know George, everyone who has ever teamed up with me say im sick for doing this and that, and you're no different. Maybe that's why i didn't actually show any love. Cause i don't even have it in me"

George's ears were filled with ringing as soon as he heard those words "So you didn't actually love me, did you?"

"Never did. I knew this would end like this, i really did. You can go in your way, go sleep in the streets now." dream turned around and continued walking his way

George's eyes were filled with tears when he saw dream walk away without caring a single bit, he couldn't believe that he ever fell for someone like this. Someone so heartless and.. Someone who doesn't care at all, they only care about themselves, and only themselves.

He had a home of course, but his loneliness would eat him alive. Who cares anyway, its not like life has a point. Maybe that's why dream is like this, making people choose their fate. He knows they suffer but.. He's an asshole, truly.

P.s   this isn't the end of the story don't worry!