05: 𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙎, 𝙑𝘼𝙍𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙏𝘽𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙋𝙐𝙈𝙋𝙆𝙄𝙉 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙎

𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙏𝘼

Wait a minute! - WILLOW

"AKITA!" Ayo shouted from the living room, lightly groaning she got up from her bed. Gently sitting up, she fixed her nightgown top.

Going down the stairs, she met her older brother frantically typing on his laptop. "Why did you call me, Ayo?" She asked. "I need help, how does this email sound to you?" He spoke. Akita casually read the email in her head. She finished reading, nodding her head in approval.

"What is this for?"

"I'm trying to get this creatives group started, just been studio hunting. Travis recommended me to them so I'm just testing my luck." He sighed, rubbing his thigh. Akita shook her head, "well I like it, I think you should send it," She said, grabbing a bowl from the cabinet.

"Are you working today?" Ayo curiously asked his sister. She shook her head no, pouring the cereal into her bowl.

"Great!" He clasped his hands, "that means you can go pick up dad from the airport." Akita rolled her eyes, "Why can't you get him?" She fussed. "I can, but I got stuff to do." He said grinning.

"You're gonna go get him, I have a football game to go to with my friends!" She exclaimed. "That's what you think, his flight lands at one. I promise you, you will still have time to go to your football game." He laughed. Sucking her teeth, Akita sat in comfortable silence while eating her cereal. Checking her phone, she saw a text from her friend's group chat.

The Backyardigans 🏡❤️+ Idris...

Today 11:30 AM

Idris 👀: yo? who tf named this shit

"Maleah 💙 laughed at a message"

Mandypooh🌻💞 : I like it

Idris : of course u do you weirdo

Mandypooh🌻💞 : This weirdo still get more bitches than you though.

"Samir 🏀 laughed at a message"

Samir 🏀 : Aye 😂 get off my mans

Curtis 🖤 : Amanda ur bugging 😂

Ya'll stupid 😂😂 we still going to the game right?

" Idris 👀 liked a message"

"Maleah 💙 liked a message"

"Mandypooh🌻💞 liked a message"

"Samir 🏀 liked a message"

"Curtis 🖤 liked a message"

Samir🏀 : My lady at work but she is very much coming to the game 😚

Maleah 💙 : we know loverboy 😂

Samir 🏀: Jus making sure we ain't forget!

Idris👀 : man stfu

Akita slightly giggled looking at the text messages between her and her friends. After they all had gotten detention together, the friend group had gotten closer over the month and a half. Their dynamics were so different, that's what Akita loved most about the group.