03 : 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍?

mood x SiR.

Akita pulled into her schools campus, exhausted from the previous night

Akita pulled into her schools campus, exhausted from the previous night. She parked and turned her car off, placing her head on the steering wheel, sighing. "Please don't let a bitch try me today." She said to herself. She grabbed her backpack from the backseat and got out the car, locking it. Walking in the school, she noticed Curtis talking to one of the security guards, wondering if she should approach him.

"Stop being prideful, go apologize." She thought to herself, she rolled her eyes and went up to him. "Uhm." She said, tapping him shoulder. "Who the fu-" Curtis said turning around, "oh, you gone cuss me out this time?" He asked, "no." Akita rolled her eyes, "Can we talk, please?" She asked, pointing to the door. "Why can't we just talk right here." He said, raising his eyebrow.

"Can you stop being an ass and let's go." She said, pulling his arm. "Ok, it's one thing for you to end my conversation with somebody, but you touching me? I don't like you." He plainly said, fixing his sweatshirt. "Okay. You're making this hard for me to say." Akita frowned, Curtis rolled his eyes, "I'm listening." "I just wanted to a..a..pol-" "apologize?" He asked. "Yes, I shouldn't had said what I said." Akita looked down, walking besides him.

He stopped and lifted her chin chuckling, "you not that bold as you think you are. I guess I need to apologize too. I probably was in your way." He laughed, Akita chuckled. "Can we start over? I'm Akita." She said, putting her hand out. "Hey Akita, I'm Curtis." He said, shaking it. "You're in Marcelo's class, right?" She asked him continuing to walk, he nodded. "Yes ma'am. I wanna drop it. He's killing me." Curtis chuckled, opening the class door for Akita, walking after her.

"Thank you, and why? You make some pretty good points." She said, "yea, you do too. It's just a lot, you know?" He said, sitting in front of her. Amanda walked in seeing her best friend and friend talking, she smiled. Walking up to them, "oh so y'all good now?" She asked, sitting down. Akita laughed, "girl." "Aye I'm just wondering." She said, putting her hands up in surrender.

"I think Marcelo is about to give us a project." Akita sighed, "you're right, I am." Her history teacher chuckled, "Mr. Marcelo you got ears." Curtis said laughing, "man, whatever." He said. "Class. You have a three partner project on any civil rights activist you choose as a group. It's worth 150 points. Nothing too flashy, it's due next week. No exceptions."

"Now I'm gonna leave y'all for your independent study, chapter 4. Racial and ethnic studies." Mr. Marcelo said, Akita took her books and pencils out of her tote bag, opening the book and starting to read. "Psssshh Akita." She heard, she turned around rolling her eyes. "What Trenton?" She said, "you got a pencil?" He asked. "Yes, but not for you.", "mane Akita I just wanna use it for this class." He frowned, "you never give them back Trenton." She plainly said.

"Well, Ima' give it back this time. Pleaseeeeeee." He begged, Akita sighed and passed him a pencil. "Trenton Ima' break your shit if you don't give me back my pencil." Akita said, side eyeing him. "Okay girl dang stop looking at me like that. Thank you" he replied laughing, taking the pencil.