01 : 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙍 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍.

Curtis woke up to his little sister Audrey hitting him with her teddy bear

Curtis woke up to his little sister Audrey hitting him with her teddy bear. "Curt curt wake up mommy says you're gone be late" she said, with her thumb in her mouth. "Audrey, please move." Curtis chuckled. He got up, attacking her with tickles. "Stop." Audrey said in between giggles. Besides his mother, audrey was the second most important person to him.

After playing around with Audrey. Curtis got up from his bed, making it up. He reached for his towel, going to the bathroom. His pug, Chico,  was blocking the bathroom door. "Chico, move" Curtis said, shifting his body with his leg. Curtis walked into the bathroom, doing his regular hygiene routine and undressing to get in the shower. He turned on the water, setting it to the right amount and getting in.

All Curtis could think about is senior year, he has so much planned for himself. After spending a couple minutes in the shower, he got out, wrapping the towel around his waist. He left the bathroom, going into his room. He checked his phone, getting a text from one of his best friends, Samir.

Samir 💉
Yo? You ready fam?
Me and Idris on the way.

Yea man..
Ma made breakfast too if y'all want some.

Word? I'm good mal made me something, I don't know about Idris fat ass.

Ight man. Let me know when y'all pull up.

Curtis turned his phone off, drying himself off and grabbing a fresh pair of briefs from his drawer and putting them on, he put his deodorant on and started moisturizing his body. "Curtis baby! Hurry up, I don't want you to go to school hungry!" He heard his mom shout from the stairs, "I'm coming mama." Curtis replied, quickly putting on his clothes and accessories. He grabbed his backpack and phone, leaving his room and rushing down the stairs.

He reached downstairs, kissing his mother on the cheek. "Morning mama." He softly said, "morning baby, your foods on the table." His mom said, fixing her work clothes. He noticed audrey eating with her hands, "stop eating with your hands mama, you're gonna get your clothes dirty." He said sternly, sitting down and beginning to eat his food.

"But-" "ah aht, you don't wanna dirty your school clothes that I bought you, do you?" Curtis said pinching her cheeks, "no curt curt." She said smiling, wiping her hands on a napkin and using a fork. Curtis continued to eat his food, feeling his phone ding in his pocket. He took it out and saw a text message. "Oop, it's Samir and Idris. I gotta go mama." He said, getting up. "Does Samir want breakfast? Or Idris?" His mom asked, "uh Samir said they were good. But thank you for breakfast ma." He said, putting his plate in the sink.

"Mm okay, have a good first day baby. No problems." His mom said, pointing her finger at him, raising her eyebrows. Curtis put his hands up in surrender, "promise." He said, going to put his sneakers on. He put his sneakers on and grabbed his backpack. "Don't forget your gym bag with your clothes!" His mom said, he turned around and grabbed it. "Thanks! Bye! Love ya'll!" Curtis said, leaving the house.