04 : 𝘼𝙄𝙉'𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝘿 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙈 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙀𝙎

highest in the room - Travis Scott.

Curtis blasted Travis Scott through his AirPods walking to his first period

Curtis blasted Travis Scott through his AirPods walking to his first period. It was mid terms week, homecoming was near. As well as the other fall festivities, Curtis was more excited for basketball season. Akita and Curtis became some what closer over the past few weeks. "Hey bestie." She said, nudging him. "Watch out." Curtis laughed, walking in the classroom. "Whatever, are you surviving mid term week?" Akita asked, sitting at the desk next to him. "You can say that, just not ready with what Marcelo got for us today." He said, scrolling on his phone.

"Right. Who are you going to homecoming with?" She asked him. He looked at her and laughed, "Akita.. it's 7 in the morning." He yawned. "I know I'm sorry when I get confortable with people I talk ALOT." She explained, he furrowed his brows. "Glad to know that you're comfortable with me." Curtis chuckled, "but I'm not going." He simply said. "What? Why?! It's your last year." She whined, "have nobody to go with, plus I probably have to babysit my sister that night anyway." He said shrugging.

"Well if you don't, I know somebody you can take." She cheesed, "and who might that be Akita." Curtis said, playfully rolling his eyes. "Maleah! It looks like she was checking you out." She said, clapping. Little did she know, Maleah liked what he liked, women. Curtis busted out laughing, "trust me, Maleah would not want to come to homecoming with me Akita. Now enough with this homecoming shit, please." He said, she fiddled with her fingers. "You probably think I'm weird." She softly said, Curtis looked at her. "I don't think you're weird, just talkative. But there's nothing wrong with that." He reassured her.

"Well okay. Mr. Marcelo is totally gonna kill us today with that mid term paper,  I just know he will-" she rambled, "Akita... shh." Curtis said, signaling her to zip her lips. He laid his head on the desk waiting for his teacher to start class. He felt hands touching his head, he quickly rose his head up. "What're you doing." He asked Akita, "fixing your durag." She giggled. He rolled his eyes and put his head back on the desk.

Class finally started for the students, it was independent study time. "I should've skipped." Amanda mumbled, Curtis nodded in agreement. "Literally." He said, "Aye, Trenton over there knocked out." Curtis laughed, pointing at the sleeping boy. "He is always sleeping." A random student said, Curtis and Amanda looked at each other and laughed. Because no new friends.

Class ended, curtis got up and packed his textbooks in his backpack. Mid term week was really stressing him out, he barely gotten any sleep because he was up studying. "We getting the usual today?" Curtis asked Akita, leaving the classroom. "Yea! Idris is coming along if that's fine with you." She said. Curtis mentally rolled his eyes, "that's fine. Don't even sweat it." He said chuckling.

"Question though. You like my homeboy for real?" He asked her, "I wouldn't say like, never mind. I would say like, he is very kind." She said smiling, Curtis coughed. "Are you okay?" She said in a worrisome tone. Curtis nodded, "I'm good. But aye, my class is coming up around the corner. Culinary" He chuckled, "I'll see you in art?" He said. She nodded. "alright Ki." He said, going in the classroom.