02 : 𝘿𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉.

Akita groaned at the alarm buzzing beside her, she stretched her arm, turning it off

Akita groaned at the alarm buzzing beside her, she stretched her arm, turning it off. It had been a cool 2 months at Richardson High, the work wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. Akita got up from her bed, stretching. She forgot that she had work right after school today, she went in her closet, taking out her work clothes,  she worked at her local sneaker store, foot locker.

After she took out her uniform, she grabbed her towel and put her unicorn house slippers. Going to her bathroom. Turning on her speaker, playing 'tyrant x kali uchis.' Brushing her teeth while moving her head to the song. She finished brushing her teeth and doing her skin care routine, she undressed out of her pajamas, turning on the water to the exact heat she wants. She turned the shower on, getting in.

Akita's crush on Idris had skyrocketed in the past couple of months, even though he would flirt with her and other females. But Akita didn't want to believe it, she felt weak. Akita got out the shower, wrapping the towel around her body. She went in her room, drying herself off. She grabbed a pair of underwear from her drawer, moisturizing herself and putting deodorant on. Akita felt pretty today, she dressed up in a yellow graphic tee with black distressed mom jeans with her Jordan 1 yellow toe sneakers.

She had recently took out her box braids, she did a wash and go. She smiled at herself in the mirror, putting perfume on. She grabbed the things that she needed and left her room. She went downstairs, immediately smelling the breakfast, it was her big brother, Ayo, cooking. "You can cook?" She asked chuckling, "don't get popped, your outfit is kinda fire." He said, she thanked him and sat down at the bar.

"Baba had to go into work early, you're gonna go to school. Are you working today?" Her brother asked her, setting her plate down. "Thank you. And yes I am, Tish wanted me to fill in for her. Don't tell me you're dogging her too." She said, rolling her eyes. "I don't kiss and tell." He replied laughing. "You're sick man." Akita laughed.

Akita finished eating, she put her plate in the sink can and washed her hands. "So you can wash your hands, but not wash your plate?" Her brother said from the couch, "yep! But I'm gonna be late, bye brother." She said, grabbing her backpack and car keys from the hanger. "Mmm bye." Her brother said, not taking his eye off the tv. She chuckled and left, getting in her car, she immediately started it. The fall weather was something she loved, but she was too damn cold.

Akita started the car, connecting her phone to the Bluetooth. She didn't have to pick up her best friends today, so she automatically left. Akita drove off. She rolled her eyes at the heavy traffic in the Baltimore streets. Her music stopped, she was receiving an incoming call from her best friend, Amanda. "Morning chicka. Where you at?!" She said through the phone, "on my way mama. Where are you?" Akita chuckled, "in the gym, I got tired of seeing Samir and Tay do straight shit." Amanda said laughing.

Akita laughed, she stayed on the phone with Amanda until she pulled into her schools building. She parked in her spot, turning off the car and grabbing her stuff, getting out. Akita entered the building, "morning Mr. Richie." Akita greeted the front security guard. "Morning baby, you look good girl! I like them shoes." He replied, Akita one of the teachers she adored. Mr. Richie, he was a black queer man, the most supportive man you'll ever meet.