06: 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙎, 𝙈𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝘿𝘼𝙔 & 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎

Curtis
"breaking news my niggas, if your girlfriend has gone to any season opener basketball game.."

"Say cheese!" The photographer grinned, Curtis spent his Saturday taking his senior pictures along side his media day pictures for the upcoming basketball season.

"Oh my God can we end this shit." One of Curtis's teammates, Maleek groaned.

"You keep talking, I'm gonna make y'all do killers next practice." Coach B.J. said, laughing.

Curtis posed the basketball in his hand, smiling at the camera. He was really excited that basketball season was finally here, he wanted to finally show his school what he practiced so hard for. Richardson's varsity boys basketball team was one of the best in the state. Being state champions three times in a row, these boys had shoes to fill.

"Okay Curtis, you can put the ball down now." The photographer, Ricardo said.

"And you get tall every year I take your pictures, stop growing young man."

Curtis laughed, Curtis was now six foot five. He started his freshman year just at the height of five foot eight, talk about a growth spurt.

"Okay Ricardo, I'm not getting any taller than this, promise." Curtis said, moving away from the backdrop and grabbing his phone. He was checking to see if he missed any phone calls, which he did.

FaceTiming Celeste back, she quickly answered.

"Hey, I didn't know Michael Jordan returned his phone calls." Celeste said, laughing.

Curtis chuckled,

"that was not funny." 

"You can't lie, you laughed a little bit." She said, chewing.

"Whatchu' eating?" Curtis asked her.

"Caramel apples."

Curtis nodded, "nice"

The both of them have been communicating since they met each other at Richardson's football game, safe to say that Curtis was developing a strong crush on Celeste. But it was also complicated because he also liked Akita.

"My friend having a little kickback later on today, you wanna come?" Celeste asked him.

"I gotta see what time we're done over here, I'll ask my OG and let you know." He said, she nodded.

"CURTIS!" Ricardo yelled

"Come on I need all the starters to the front."

"Well, that's our photographer. I'll hit you up later, Lesley." Curtis said laughing.

"I hate that semaj said my middle name in front of you." She chuckled.

"But I'll see you later." She said, hanging up.

Curtis put his phone back down, quickly shuffling back to the backdrops.

It was around three o' clock when Curtis finished taking pictures at his school, driving on the way home he played 'child's play' by Drake.

"Why you gotta fight with me at cheesecake? You know I love to go there."

"Say I'm actin' light skin, I can't take you nowhere."

Curtis sang, bobbing his head. Curtis was a big Drake fan, even though him and Drake have nothing in common.

Pulling into his driveway, he carefully parked his car next to his moms. Grabbing his gym back, he got out the car and locked the door. Curtis walked up the mini brick stairs, unlocking the door.