It's Not Your Time (Calamity trio x Suic1d4l!reader)

Requested by: RavenLove57693
Request:

⚠️TW for suic1d4l thoughts and attempted suic1de and all that bad stuff

⚠️TW for suic1d4l thoughts and attempted suic1de and all that bad stuff.⚠️ I'm not really sure how to write depressed stuff but I'll try!! Angst maybe? Idk

You looked down at the lines that decorated your wrists and wrapped them up with ⏃ gauze

You looked down at the lines that decorated your wrists and wrapped them up with ⏃ gauze. "HURRY THE F**K UP!" You hear your older sister yell as she banged on the door. You quickly finished up and opened the door. Your sister shoved you to the side and you hear her mumble ⏃ quiet, "spoiled brat." You head over to your room and put on a sweater with long sleeves, black leggings, and a skirt (sorry if it's not you aesthetic I just wanna give Y/n an emo look). You put on some (f/c) fingerless gloves and head downstairs to grab some breakfast.

"Hurry up or you'll miss the bus." Your mother tells you with ⏃ hint of annoyance in her voice. You grab ⏃ plain bagel and your bag before leaving the house with ⏃ frown covering your face. You start walking to the bus stop and put on ⏃ mask, you always wore ⏃ mask because you never liked how you looked so you used it to hide your face.

5 minutes later there were ⏃ few older people were there and the bus finally arrived (yes you take public transportation). You step on and take ⏃ seat next to ⏃ man who looked about 25. The man looked you up and down before whistling (ew ⏃ pedo 😩). You grab your headphones from your backpack, put them on both of your ears and start playing your music, trying to escape the hell hole you called reality.

The bus stopped not that far away from your school so you got off and started the short walk to the school. You put on ⏃ big smile when you approached Anne, Marcy, and Sasha. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm not as early as ⟟ usually am, the bus was late today." You say as the four of you walked into the school.

"It's fine (Y/n), we kinda just assumed the reason you weren't here was because of the bus." Anne lightly pats your back. You chuckle at that. "Say, why do you take the bus? Don't you parents have ⏃ car?" Sasha points out.