Ch3 : Imposter

Few days later :-

"We'll come back tomorrow at 10 in the morning sir" The workers said as they left.

The moving van had finally reached their place. Team and Win had them shift the important things first because it was already late. They had moved the bed, TV, Chairs, Table, side tables and dressers that evening. The rest of the things would be moved in tomorrow.

The moving people had left the van outside their house. Their temporary accommodation was arranged in the company's guesthouse.

***

It took about an hour for Win and Team to settle everything down after they were moved in. The TV had to be plugged in and connected, the chairs and table wiped, the dressers had to be stocked, the bags with pillow cases, covers, towels etc had to be unpacked and the things put in their places....

Team let himself fall on the bed after he had finally made the it and put on the comforter. He closed his eyes. It was so soft. Team felt another body jumping on top of him, his hands went to the person's hips as he opened his eyes with a - "umgff"

Win felt Team place his hands on his hip  "Hiaa. Do you want to crush me you fatty?!" At that he pulled him self towards Teams face and pecked his lips "I wanna watch a movie". Team let out an exhausted sigh and pushed him off to the side "Not today Hia I'm tired. I'll take shower and go to bed" Saying that, Team swung his legs and got out of bed, standing up he went to the dresser to take out a towel.

Win sat up on the bed, giving Team a sad look "How about one movie? Just one?" Team turned around "We've watched a movie every night since we came here Hia"

"Are you telling me to watch it alone?" He pouted.

Team took a towel and threw it at Win as he headed to the washroom attached to their bedroom "It's your choice, do you want to watch a movie or take a bath with me?"

It took Win a second to understand what team said before he jumped out of bed asking Team to wait for him as he lightly pushed Team into the bathroom, following up behind him. Both of them were giggling as they closed the bathroom door.

****

(Team's pov :-      )

He was standing in their small garden, watering the plants when he heard a calming melody from inside the house. Team shut the hose and set it aside as he made his way into the house. The main door closed behind Team with a loud bang.

He had an uncomfortable feeling in his chest like something was seriously wrong. The tune, which he realised was coming from Wins music box, continued to play in the background as Team stood in there alone.

There was something wrong about the place, he just knew it, it was as if a presence was standing all around him. A bad presence. It made him want to run away, but his feet were frozen in place, they just wouldn't move!!

His surroundings started to get darker.
In a few seconds Team was surrounded by darkness. He was scared but now now he could finally move. Team took small steps, not knowing where he was going "Hia!" He yelled hoping someone would be hear him and come to help "Pharm! Yai!"

(Yai = Grandma in thai)

The next thing Team knew he was standing in his old apartment's bathroom. For some reason he started his daily night care routine. After five minutes or so when he looked into the mirror he saw his reflection staring at him. It scared the living hell out of him. The reflection looked like him, but there was something wrong, it was looking at him as if Team was it's prey. Team raised his hand but the reflection didn't move it just stared at him. Scared, he screamed and tried to open the bathroom door in a panic but the knob didn't budge.