Ch5 : Ajahn

Win held out his hand for Team to take as he got of the tuk tuk. Team rolled his eyes and ignored the outstretched hand. "I can get out and walk on my own Hia" He said as he fished out his wallet and payed the driver.

"I know. But tell me if you're not feeling well or if you get dizzy. If you feel something, even if it's nothing just let me kn- "

"Ya, just like you tell me everything right?.......I got it Hia. Now let's go inside." Team grumbled walking towards the stairs of the temple.

Yesterday evening team had fallen unconscious just as they were about to let him go back. So he ended up staying admitted until next day morning. And now instead of going home they both decided to go to the temple who's address the man had given them.

Win caught up with Team and walked beside him. He knew Team was upset with him. Yesterday when he had thought team was sleeping, he went down to the pharmacy and bought a packet of heat patches and a few pain killers for his back.

But when he came back to the room Team was already wide awake and saw the bag in his hand. Win explained that he might have pulled a muscle on his back while running up the stairs earlier. Team had insisted on putting the heat patch on for him and he had agreed.

Everything was fine until he asked Win to remove his shirt so he could put the patch on........There was a handprint mark on Wins chest, as if someone had slapped him there, hard. And Team had seen it. Because of that Win ended up telling him everything about what had actually happened that day.
Team was angry that Win hadn't listed to him and had then proceeded to hide what actually happened from him. He put on the heat patch and some cream on the handprint while giving the professor a piece of his mind. He had been in a bad mood with Win since then.

They removed their footwear at the entrance then stepped inside. "Let's ask them where we can find the high priest" Team said pointing his head towards a group of people a little far away bringing some things inside the temple.

As the couple were making their way to the group a man came and blocked their path. It was the grandfather from yesterday. "I was hoping you'd come-" He paused as he starred at Team who wai'd and smiled back awkwardly.

"Follow me" He said quickly walking in the direction towards the main temple. There were not many people there at the moment since it was noon and the doors of the main temple were closed.

The man talked to some ajahn's and lead them to a smaller door at the side of the building. Team got in first and Win followed behind. The door was a restricted entrance into the temple, meant only for the ajahn's.

An elderly ajahn who Team guessed was the high priest was sitting in front of the large buddha idol. On hearing them approach he opened his eyes as turned towards the three, his eyes shifting between between Team and Win as he got up.

The man who bought them spoke "This is the boy I told you about yesterday."

The old priest nodded as he came up to them, he closed his eyes and put a hand on Team's head for a few seconds before doing the same with Win.

"Has anything wierd happened to you both in the past few days?" They told him about Team seeing something looking like Win, about Teams hyperpyrexia and Win getting thrown by a force.

"Let's go to your house. Whatever this is is not possessing any of you yet or else you would have acted out by now."

__[ Time skip ]__

Win opened the door and went inside. Everything was just as he had left it the day before. Team and the head ajahn (same as high priest) came inside behind him.