|| GRIANSOMNIA || {HC8}

Because of the time I'm writing this part,  I am sleep deprived. So why not have some Griansomnia to cure my boredom and to give my sleep demon something to read! 

Please let me know in the comments if that made sense cause I can't tell if that made sense after I wrote it-

Genre/Warnings:
Slight Hurt/Comfort
Teddy Bear Hels
Mentions of Blood
Slight Acts of Violence
Swearing
================================
--Hermitcraft 8--
Word Count: 1646
==============================

Ex watched from a far,  as he had not long ago came back to haunt Hermitcraft. In reality just to hang out with Grian in his spare time...
He was very impressed at the quick starter houses that were already set up. And was also quick to learn the two new hermits. Gem and Pearl

He stayed in Boatem for a while just to say on Grian,  and absolutely loved every moment they spent messing around in the Boatem hole.  The fun and laughs the Avian let's out made his heart flutter

Although,  after a few months...  He himself was shocked at the moon,  and it wasn't long till the hermits test things. One thing he found unbelievable was the fact that the Boatem Janitor thinks it's a good idea to NOT sleep.

Ex obviously told Hel's who stayed nearby the Boatem nether portal in case he wanted to visit Grian.  And because of the Moon problems,  Wel's was paying more attention to that and ignoring the fact that Hel's is freely available to roam Boatem.

And though Wel's does sometime realize,  As always he gets distracted rather quickly by more important means than to deal with Hels.  And although Hel's himself finds that quite offensive... He doesn't mind that much.

Back to Boatem,  Ex was currently watching Grian mess with Mumbo by throwing eggs and placing down signs,   making Mumbo go insane and
Question his life. 

Although what he wasn't expecting was Grian placing down withers,  now he was very alarmed.

-----------------------

"Why do think spawning the wither was a good idea-?! " Hels scolded the Avian,  carefully wiping off some blood on his forehead.  "I didn't think it would actually spawn it...  I thought the signs would stop it.." grian slightly winced at a certain spot.

"I can't really get mad at you in a way,  Considering the fact that you made Mumbo go more insane than he is now... And because it was hilarious" Ex slightly chuckled,  making Hel's sigh.

"and I thought you were mature one here Ex.. " Muttered Hels,  as he grabbed the bandaged.

"What do expect from me Love?  I ain't my brother who is all goody two shoes" Ex replied,  sticking his tongue out.

"He got you there Hels..." Grian chuckled,  prepping the knight a kiss on the cheek as a sign of thank you for healing him.

"But,  He's all goody two shoes to us~" Hels replied,  and Grian snickered as Ex felt his eyes twitch and holding back the urge to punch him.

"Your annoying..." Ex looked away pouting.  "He didn't deny it...  That's a win" Hels was quickly scolded by Ex again,  only leading the two to argue as grian went back to work on the interior for his base.
-----------------------