- 𝚃𝚆𝙾 -

Alexius Johnson | | Alex
Atlanta, Georgia

"Hiii." Alex waved to the the ederly woman whom, she walked pass as she walked down the sidewalk of the busy streets of Atlanta.

"Hi dear, how are you?" The lady asked, not really caring just using her manners like most people.

"I'm fine you?" Alex smiled, quickly walking past her as the conversation ended, while both strangers went their separate ways.

"Another day in a hell hole." She sighed, picking at her butter pecan ice cream, as she ate small scoops at a time.

She found herself eating small portions of every food she ate, sometimes she wouldn't eat at all and, other times she just didn't feel hungry as she normally would.

Alex never went through the starving stage Before, So If she was Stressed or Depressed about anything she would eat a lot, although she wished she could starve herself she loved food way too much.

Taking a deep breath, she did her best to clear her brain so she could for once have a nice day without being lost in her thoughts.

It was very easy for Alex to block out her thoughts and, Clear her mind but, now it seemed as if they just didn't want to go away.

"Excuse me ma'am would you mind giving me some spare change, only if you have it." The homeless man asks, making her stop in her tracks.

"This is all I have." She smiled small, giving him a five dollar bill she pulled out of her pocket.

She couldn't help but, admire the man as he thanked her saying "god bless" before walking away. It saddened her to see people of her color going through something like that...Anyone at that.

Just imagine what they have to face on a daily when they encounter with people who aren't homeless. Yes people go through a lot but, it's not right to take it out on the next person especially the less fortunate who's already facing mess ups.

She didn't mind helping them even if it was her last.

She begins her walk back off with a giggle. Remembering her grandmother would always give the church and homeless people all of her money.

Grandma didn't care, if she had it she would give it all.

"I love my granny." She smiles,

Her face suddenly turned into a frown seeing her ice cream slip out of her hands as, she tried to catch it.

It was too late when they landed onto the brown and white Jordan 1's that sat in front of her.

"Ohmygoshi'msosorry." She scattered, quickly bending down wiping the strangers shoe with the napkin that came with her ice cream cup.

"I'm sorry, excuse me I should have been paying attention-You think?" The person said, making her look up.

The sight she seen took her breath away, making it hard for her to even respond. His features, etc. Was over the top of xtreme.

He was extremely handsome to her, his freshly done line up, his freshly done waves, his hazel brown eyes, his brown with a mixture of pink plump smooth lips,

The nose piercings that sat in the left and right side of his nose, the tattoos that ran down from his lower neck down to his arms and possibly chest too, His Black T-shirt fitted him, letting his 6 pack be Known.

His pearly white straight teeth, his clear dark-brown skin, his sharp style, the body scent that smelled nothing like cologne but, freshly done laundry, that was washed with gain's laundry detergent.