- 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 | 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 -

𝟒:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦 | 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬

𝟒:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦 | 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬

"Ouu that looks so delicious babe," Alexius hungered looking at the food while squeezing Nathaniel's thigh as a reaction to how she felt by what was on the plates being placed in front of her and Nathaniel.

( Food at top )

All day things have been being revealed about Alexius to Nathaniel. He learnt a lot about her and he loved every bit of the experience.

He learned that she loved food just like him. She loves jewelry but bracelets and earrings to be specific. She loves to talk even though she gets irritated when other do it.

Alexius is an ambivert to Nathaniel, meaning that her mood could change at any moment depending on the situation or how she's feeling.

For a second she could be an introvert then the next she could be a extrovert. Even though she may seem confusing to others and sometimes Nathaniel too, He was willing to deal with it and learn every other thing about her...Even the things she hid.

He couldn't wait to break her. Break her by getting her to spill everything to him because she feels that comfy with him and wants to share.

Alexius learned a lot about Nathaniel too. He is an ambivert too but he's more of a introvert meaning he is outgoing and social. He didn't suffer with shyness like Alexius did unless it was just brought out of him.

Nathaniel liked compliments, especially from Alex. He loves affection in any way, R&B and rap music unlike Alex who only liked soul and R&B.

Nathaniel also like basketball...Something Alex had yet to know till the conversation they had on the way to the theater restaurant after getting their massage and facial.

"Baby here's your food," Alexius said sitting down on one of her legs and Nathaniel hummed kissing her cheek before turning to their food.

Alexius had another surprise for Nathaniel after their mini date she set up on the rooftop of a restaurant like Nathaniel did for her back in Atlanta because they didn't get to enjoy it due to her mental breakdown so she wanted to re-due it and to her happiness...Nathaniel liked it.

Nathaniel liked it