- 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 | 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 -

Nathaniel kiang BizMoore
| 21 | Tampa, FL

"What the fuck is you talking' bout nigga?" Nathaniel furrow his brows looking from Alexius who was currently sitting in the lobby of the hotel, chatting with saturnalia on the phone to the man who stood in front of him explaining why his hotel room was no longer available along with no other hotels at any other buildings in Tampa.

"That is all I can tell you sir, You may want to check in with your last hotel to get more information on this problem at hand because I don't know too much, I apologize," The man says before walking away.

Nathaniel mentally cursed, dragging his hand down his face in frustration. Coming back from business work with Venus, he was told that he had a day to move out the hotel room he was currently in due to identification difficulties. Saying that something went wrong with the way he identified himself which is by ID. 🪪

He didn't understand how and he didn't know why. He decided that he wanted to move to another location and when he did he began to have problems.

It's crazy because he has the money for it which is all that he believed he needed but now...something is going wrong with his proof of identity.

He didn't know how to feel or how to go about it right now. Maybe he should have thought smarter and had a backup plan in case of things like this.

•••

First person | Nathaniel

"What if I get the hotel in my name?" Alexius asks kissing my cheek. I relax under her touch, caressing her curves as I let her do so along with caressing my face and neck.

"Mmm..." I trail off with a hum. "You'd do that fah me?" I open my eyes only for them to meet hers as she stops the action of kissing my face.

"Of course," She nods her head, a smile gracefully molding her face. "You should know that," She hums leaning in to pair our lips.

Her lips soft and warm against mine as they slowly part allowing me to slip my tongue in leading to a slow and passionate romance.

I believe I like this way more. I can take time to learn both my and her body language during the kiss.

I could feel her heartbeat speed up signaling that she wants more. I take it as a chance to deepen the kiss by latching my teeth onto her tongue to pull her mouth closer by the tongue before I decide to suck on her tongue causing a moan to escape her lips as her hand trails across my waves, relaxing me with the power of touch and a kiss.

Not too long after do I moan as well. I waste no time Pulling her over the console and into my lap to gain a better position. I grab at her waist pulling her closer to me, making her grind forward.

She placed her free hand on my chin to tilt my head back as she now takes control of the kiss. The taste of our fresh shared breath, only making the kiss pleasant.

Her chest pressed against my chest as our salvia make a mixture of pure honey. I slowly pull back from the kiss only to leave a few remaining pecks on her moist plump lips.

"If you put it in your name, you know that means you gotta stay wimme," I say to her. Scanning her uniquely structured face as she rubs my ears.

"I don't think that's true Niel," She giggled shaking her head. "It's fine if it's only you,"

"Yo' name on there baby, They know I'm not Alexius Johnson," I laugh, adding pressure to the movement of caressing her waist.

"They need my ID too?" She raises her brows. I nod my head in a way of telling her yes. "So they will know," She gasps making me laugh as she joins in.