𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

FIVE YEARS LATER
Alexius: 23 | Autumn: 5 | Nathaniel: 26

March 25, 2028
NATHANIEL KIANG BIZMOORE
- 𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖭𝗈𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖡𝗂𝗓𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗋𝖾 -

"Eat your food baby," Nathaniel said to a five year old autumn sitting in the booster chair on the other side of the table, across from him.

Autumn matched her mom's brown skin-tone, while her long and curled lashes surrounded her almond shaped eyelids that covered around her deep brown eyes.

Her long curly hair swooped back into a low bun that her father styled for her before they left the house this afternoon, all while her soft arched brows furrowed, and her small pink lips puckered in anger.

The girl slightly shook her head no, in hopes of her dad not seeing it, but also hoping that he got the message that she is upset with him and doesn't want to eat.

"Autumn, Whatchu' mean no?" Asked Nathaniel, still looking down at his food as he could see her from the up angle of his eyes.

Autumn went on to shake her head no again.

"Autumn what I tell you about that?" He placed the fork on his plate before grabbing a single white napkin to wipe around his mouth and hands before placing it on the table to put in the trash later.

"I'm not hungry," The little girl's voice came out so low that it could barely be heard. However, Nathaniel was used to it, so he heard exactly what his daughter said.

"Why you not hungry baby? Talk to me," Said Nathan, resting back in the seat with his legs extended open. He knew exactly why autumn wasn't eating, but he rathered hear it from her so his assumption could be confirmed true.

The little girl pouted, "Daddy I want tendo," She cried, crossing her arms over her chest, while taking glances at her surroundings to make sure no one was paying attention to her, though she still felt nervous without anyone looking.

"I knew it," Nathaniel breathlessly chuckled, sliding his plate away from him before he reached over to pull her chair closer to him. When he did, he unbuckled the seatbelt and pulled her out of the chair to his lap where she straddled him.

Nathaniel decided to take autumn on a shopping date, a few hours after dropping Alexius off at the hospital this morning because of her car currently being in the shop.

He'd allowed Autumn to get everything she begged for because he had it, and he wasn't going to say no.

However, he couldn't help but say no to the Nintendo switch she wanted out of target.

It hurt him to have to tell his daughter no because he hated to see her sad, but he had to be the parent and do it because autumn destroyed her last one out of anger, all because she couldn't get McDonald's for the third time in a week due to her parents not wanting to expose her to an unhealthy habit of take out as a weekly routine.

"You want a nintendo after you broke the other one?" He asked sitting her on the table in front of him as he began to fix her little orange jacket.

Being that orange, black and yellow is Autumn's favorite colors, she had the three colors in almost everything she owned, and the colors also complimented her brown skin.