- 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 -

@alexxxx

alexxxx happy birthday to my beautiful businessman

alexxxx
happy birthday to my beautiful businessman. I love me some him.💋

monday
NATHANIEL KIANG BIZMOORE
Atlanta, Georgia

"Baby," I could hear Alexius low voice call as I felt wet kisses being placed all over my face. "It's morning, you have to wake up now," She says running her fingers through my grown hair.

I groan wrapping an arm around her lower waist pulling her close to me, I buried my face in her thigh taking in her signature scent.

I then began to continuously peck her thigh just loving her presence. I'm just so happy to able to wake up to her and I pray God blesses me to be able to continue that action everyday of my life.

"Can you open your eyes please," She said getting up from her spot making me lose contact with her body.

The action caused me to open my eyes anyway. And when I did... "Happy birthday baby!" She smiled wide throwing colorful confetti everywhere.

I couldn't help but smile at her happy ass while she happily danced in excitement.

"It's your birthday, it's his birthday," She pointed to me before she turned around and I leaned over and began to tap her ass as she twerked for me.

"You have the prettiest morning face," She said bending down to kiss my lips. Pulling back she walks away and I eye her ass as she twist her way over to my dresser.

I see that she's wearing a mini white tennis skirt with a light blue top with no shoes on yet so I stared at her pretty feet, licking my lips at the sight of her plain sky blue toes.

"Mtchh," I smack my lips, breaking out of the trance she had me in. "Alexius," I call her name earning a hum in response.

"Mami,"

"Yes?" She looks back at me as she continues to fold me some clothes. I let her pick out my birthday outfit and so she did. Of course she did good with finding my style and putting some fly shit together.

"So yeen gon' gimme' some birthday head and pussy?" I lick over my lips scanning her figure. I really just wanna eat all on her pussy and savor her substances. I love sucking on her sweet pussy.

"I honestly want bad to eat yo' ass," I say seriously.

"Nathaniel," She giggles and I chuckled watching her crossing her legs and squeeze them close.

"You just got up and you're already being nasty," She says waving me off as she continues to do whatever besides coming over here to feed me.

"So? I'm hungry mane," I bite my bottom lip feening for her body.

"Then eat the food I cooked for you," She points to my plate sitting on the breakfast table on the bed over my lap that I just now realized was here.

I smack my lips taking a piece of bacon from it snd eating it. I just know she playing with me right now 'cause this ain't what I meant by I'm hungry.