Chapter 13 : Start! U.A. Sports Festival!

"Today, folks! Is the day of the Sports Festival being held by U.A.! The weather is clear, the sun is shining! In only a few hours, the most watched event in all of Japan will begin!" came the news.

Izuku woke up in his old room of the Midoriya Residence, and Inko is more than overjoyed to have him back for the time being.

Fun fact, you should see how she reacted to Izuku's Dragon tattoo.

*Last Evening, Midoriya Residence.

The door bell rang as Inko walked to the door "Coming!"

She opened it and came face to face with Izuku, holding a bag of groceries that he bought on the way back "Hi mom."

"MY BABY BOYYYY!" Inko hugged her son and cried out tears of joy.

Izuku dropped the bags as he hugged his mom back "The pay's great, mom. Look what I bought.."

"Oh you little hero, your mother's going to cook you a feast today!" Inko picked up the bags and insisted that Izuku take it easy.

She then noticed Izuku's attire "Wow, you really rock that mature look. I kinda thought that your hair would make you look like an innocent cinnamon roll, but now you look like a cinnamon roll that can kick someone's butt!"

Izuku scratched the back of his head "Thanks, mom. The Dojima guys picked it out for me, they treat me very well there."

Inko then remembered something "Oh right, Izuku, your tattoo. Did it cover the scar well?"

Izuku suddenly remembered something very crucial, he told his mother that his tattoo was to cover his scar, but not only does his tattoo did exactly that, it now covers the rest of his back as well. Sure, it might be an outline now, but a tattoo is a tattoo.

"Let me see it!" Inko excitedly walked over with her phone camera "I'm going to document this and send it to your father. I want to hear what he thinks."

Izuku reluctantly nodded and removed his utility jacket, then his waistcoat, and lastly his white dress shirt. He then revealed the Dragon Tattoo outline with Utabori's signature to Inko.

Inko's face froze as she saw it, before she fell to the ground "MY BABY BOY'S A YAKUZA NOW!?"

"NONONONO MOM! I'M NOT!"

*After a few minutes of explanation and a lot of hugs.

Inko dried her tears "But you have that tattoo on your back now...Oh god, Mitsuki can never see this."

"Aunt Mitsuki? Why?"

Inko pulled out a handbook "Read here."

'Tips about Cougars: Always stay at a distance away, and do not let single men under 30 travel alone in a 2 km radius of one.'

"I don't get it."

Inko sighed and put the book away "I don't blame you. Well, let's get to cooking!" 

Izuku put his outfit back on and sat at the table, he pulled out his phone to know that he has received texts from Mina again.

Mina: Midori! You better come cheer us at the sports festival tomorrow!

Izuku: I'll see if I can make it, tell the other girls I'm rooting for them too.

Mina: Awww! How sweet! Midori is always looking out for everyone! Watch out though, you might make someone fall for you..."

Izuku:Haha, I highly doubt that.

Nezu: Who's going to tell him.

HAWKSOFTHESKIES: Nah, shit's going to be hilarious.