Chapter 2

I hear a key go through the front door as I jerked up.I slowly walked out of my bedroom and saw mum locking the door behind her.
'what are you doing awake missy?' she came upstairs and went in the room.
'oh I heard the door unlock and went down to see who it was and noticed it was you.' I followed her in.
'What do you mean to see who it was?There's only me you Deb and Dad.'
'I know just thought it was either you or Dad.By the way, Deb's passed out, fast asleep.' Mum looked in Deb's room and saw her fast asleep with clothes all over the floor.
'She half a bossy girl for seven years old ain't she?' i lean against the door to Mum and Dad's bedroom.
'Oh well, she's still learning, you know whilst your the grown one of the whole house even though me and dad are twice your age.' I go back in my room and turn off my lamp next to me.' I must've fell asleep with that on.That's strange I never fall asleep with lights on.' I thought to myself as I lay there silently in the dark.

I had a dream, a bad one.I dreamt that there was this girl and she didn't stop following me-she followed me everywhere all the time and kept on jumping up at my bedroom window.God I don't know how but she was always smiling.Which I found quite odd.I started shaking and woke up suddenly 'was that a dream?Oh my it felt so real.' I sat up and turned the little lamp on as I stare at the wall across the room from my bed.