Chapter 6-final chapter

Me and Eret went home with my coat half off, holding hands and me acting like a drunk person on drugs.We couldn't stop laughing about things we used to do in Pre-school and Year 3.
I wish he lives with me or next to me.He lives in Bedford but goes to school here.
I miss him so much.He's gone America to see his grandparents and I haven't seen my own boyfriend in 3 weeks for crying out loud.
'Mum, it's 11 o'clock and Dunes still not waking up.' Deb shouts as I was fast asleep in my bed with my tight dress on my door, my shoes everywhere, phone chargers all over my desk and my phone in my hand turned over to the camera side.
'I love him.' Deb says sitting on my bed.
'I can't believe im dating him, you know Dune.I wish I was you, beautiful, young, perfect, amazing at art, amazing body shape and a beautiful boyfriend and beautiful life and friends.I love you.' Deb says looking into my hazel eyes.
She smiles at me.
I wake up and stare at her.
'Are you okay Deb?' I ask her sitting up rubbing my eyes.
'Yes im fine.' Deb replies.
I get up.
'Uhm Dune, why is your bra on the door handle?'
'Why are you looking?' I say to her looking back and stopped in the hallway.
'I was gonna shut the door, that's all.' Deb says.
'I need to get my clothes anyways.' I say walking into my room and busting the door open.
I grab my clothes and see something odd in the corner of my room and couldn't describe it.
It was tall, black and very long legs and arms.