Chapter 5

Exams now and way more quizzes to do at school now- it's way hectic than it was before and I hate Evie now, shes such a popular little ugly rat.I want to just- just...Nevermind.
'Your not going out like that to a party-are you?' Mum said to me.
'Uhm yes why all i'm wearing is a dress.' I said crossing my arms at her.
'A bloody short one, jesus girl you'll get all the boys looking at you.'
'Mum shut up!I'm way to annoying for that plus i'm not ready for it yet.' I said waving my arms about.
'She has got a point, Dune.' Dad said smiling at me.
'Mum!I can't find my mini dress you know the tight one the dark grey one!' Deb shouts from upstairs.
'Here she goes again' I said rolling my eyes looking at my dirty dingy Nike shoes.
'Anyways, at the party theres only me,Evie of course for gods sake,Amy,Olivia,Maya,Kristine,Brandon,Eret and much more people and Esther and Skyrah.' I said to mum looking at her wide-eyed.
'Oh alright then, Ooo- Eret's going now isn't he?'
Deb pokes her head through the door.
'Dune's dating him now.' Deb shrugs her shoulders then walks back upstairs.
'Ugh she's so annoying the little-' I say.
'Dune is this true?You never told me and I wish I knew sooner because I could've invited you to his party he had all his friends round and im very good friends with his mum now, you know that now don't you?He'll like your figure in that dress my god girl.'
'Oh shut up mum.' I say walking out the living room as I walk down the hallway.
I grabbed my puff coat and kissed mum and dad goodbye and set off with my phone, bumbag oh and of course, Deb.

We got to the party and Deb went off with her friends and I was with mine.
'Your sisters really cute' Kristine says.
I say with a laugh 'Oh no she isn't, when she's home she acts like a damn teenager.'
'Someones sassy today, Deb!' Olivia says.
'Always sassy' Says Amy.
We all walk over to the juice stand and start dancing.
I see Eret dancing with Brandon and his mates.
He walks up to me and I start to look at the ground.
'Oh no here he comes the girls boyfriend.'
'Hey Dune, you look nice in that slim dress it fits your curves perfectly' He checks me out looking at me up and down.
'Thanks I guess.You look cool aswell.' I say embarrassed.
'Um Dune may I speak to you for a sec please?'
'Oh sure.' I say following him as he grabs my wrist and I follow him behind the bar.
'So I kind of like someone Dune and I don't know if I'm ready to share my secret with you.'
I start to blush heavily now.
'Are you blushing? Your quiet cute, Dune.'
I smile at him with rosy cheeks.
'Well I like someone to..'
We sat there.Holding hands as best friends usually do.
'I think that I like you Eret.' I say holding his hand tightly and rubbing my thigh with the other.
'I think I like you to.' He smiles at me and helps me up.
'Go tell everybody, I don't care.' He says smiling at me.
'Oh yeah and by the way, I love you.' He whispers in my ear.
I gave him a little kiss on the cheek and went to my friends.
'Omg someone has a boyfriend for once.' Amy said laughing.
'Omg shut up, I'm not single for life I found someone now my secrets out i'll have ships coming at me from every direction now.' I say smiling and laughing at Amy.

The end of the night was the worst.
I saw Evie talking to Eret.
'Yeah shes so annoying you know Eret, break up with her and be with me your way better with me we'll be perfect together.You'll see.' She says looking at him.That little brat.
'Uhm no thanks.' Eret walks away and runs towards me and gives me a hug.
'Want to come to mine?' I ask him smiling.
'Alright i'll tell my mum.' He got his phone out his pocket and messaged her.
'Omg he's so fit though legit, they're so perfect together and she's so beautiful.' I heard those voices everywhere as we walked out the party room holding hands into the night.