Chapter 3

I woke up,dreading the long day ahead of me.'I hate year ten they're so strict.' I groaned and got dressed and went downstairs to have my breakfast.'Why are you up so early?' Dad asked.
'Oh i have school today.'
'but it's a Monday-' he stopped for a minute and looked on his calendar.'You don't have school for the next four weeks.'
I ran back upstairs and got changed out of my school uniform.
'So how was your sleep monkey?' Dad asked, I don't mind him calling me monkey, I like it.
'It was alright, how was yours?' I asked smiling at him as I was holding my phone on the kitchen table.
'Yeah it was cool, I have to go to Deb's friend's house again, she blamed Deb for doing something she never did.'
'Oh bloody hell, you go round there like every single day dad, can you and mum just have a break!' I sighed.
Dad looked at me with a frown on his face.
'Listen i'm sorry, Dune just please don't swear, not this time of morning.' He rubbed his head with one hand.
'Im sorry dad, i'll go up to my room and call with my best friend.' I go upstairs.
Half way up the stairs dad shouts me.
'Dune can I speak to you quickly?'
I run downstairs and threw my phone on the table next to the stairs.
'Are you still friends with Evie?' Dad asked to me politely.
'Yeah she's alright but I prefer Amy, I mean she is my best friend for ever.' I laughed as I said it.
He looked at me.
'Ok you can go back upstairs now I have to go soon, your mums on the morning shift again.'
'Oh really dad.I'll be home alone again.'I sighed as I walked up the stairs holding my phone with noodle-like arms.

My dad went out and he shut the front door behind him.Great, all alone again.I sat there on my bed, staring at the ceiling with my led lights flashing blue, red, green, purple, white.I had a good idea.
I went into the kitchen and got tape and scissors.
I went upstairs into my room and printed lots of photos of me and my friends and stuck them like a collage on my wall above my bed.
God I wish I can see them now.