Trouble with Principal Part 16

Y/N'S POV

————————

I wake up to a loud banging on my door at 5 am. I have school today, can't you spare me some sleep?! I sigh in frustration and walk out of my room and arrived at the door. When I went to open it, I saw a slightly tall figure. He looked young, maybe in his 20's. Wait, TIÓ MARQUIS?

"TIÓ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN MEXICO?" I looked at him with surprised eyes.
"Move, sobrina. I wanted to see my family, but apparently they are all dead. Except your other aunts and uncles, also cousins but I don't know where they live. So I'm here." He sighed and put his suitcases down.

"Your house is small, Y/N. Also, you've grown. Last time I saw you, you couldn't reach my stomach." Tió layed on my couch and took a quick nap. So he was the uncle that I wanted to be when I was a kid..? Stupid. I decided that I'd make tea for him because I'm such a nice niece!

After I was waiting for it to finish boiling, I decided to get ready for school. Even though it's 5 am, it's never too bad to get dressed early. Plus, I'm a quick changer! I went over to my room and put on the new uniforms. When I finished, I ran to take the tea pot off the stove before it overheats. I then saw my grumpy old uncle get up. That man can't be 15 years older than me. He looks like he's 19!

"Tió, I made tea if you'd like. Also, I'm going to be heading to school at 8 am. So if I'm gone, you better take care of my cottage!" I scolded my uncle like I was his mother.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Now, may I have the tea, please?" I went over to the kitchen and poured green tea in a cup. I put the cup on a tray and served it to him. "Also, Tió. This is a reminder. I am your sobrina, not a maid! So if you want something, you'll have to get it yourself!" I got a small jacket and buttoned it up. Then I got my school bag and went out. Before I stepped out the door, my uncle stopped me.

"Hold on, where do you think you're going, pata? (duck)". He always called me that because when I was 5, I was very chubby. My aunts, uncles and cousins called me duckling. Sighhhh, when is that nickname ever going to be gone? I looked at Tió and took a deep breath before talking. "I'm going to get my Madrigal friends." Tió gut up and put on his shoes and coat.

"Since your my niece, and I love my niece, I'm coming with you. For safety reasons."

"TIÓ! IM OLD ENOUGH TO GO MYSELF!"

"Oi, sobrina. It's not wrong for an uncle to be overprotective of his niece. Now come on, you want to be late? It's 7:50." WHAT THE HELL? 7:50 ALREADY?!

"OKAY COME ON!" I ran out and Tió Marquis followed me. Mirabel and Camilo were already out waiting for me and they noticed my uncle.
"Y/N, who's the guy?" Mirabel waved at my Tió and he waved back.
"He's my uncle, NOW WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE HURRY UP!" I grabbed Camilos hand and waved bye to my uncle. Mirabel was chasing us and I held hers too. Before walking up to my next class, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N L/N, please follow me to my office." I saw Mrs. Smith, the principal, look at me with crossed arms. Mirabel and Camilo already left me so I decided to follow the principal.

When I arrived, I saw a crying Amber, disgusted look from Sabrina, one of her best friends and the principal. Standing besides them. "Take a seat, L/N. We need to talk." The principal groaned. I was nervous so I just sat down and stared at the people sitting next to me.

What was going to happen next..?

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER! I PROMISE I'LL MAKE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW <3