two | f*** this new year

"I can't believe it's been a year

since I didn't become a better person." -Anonymous

-January 3-4 , Sunday, Monday

"I can't believe we're going back to school tomorrow like what the fuck?" Sabelia groaned as she rolled her eyes and sat down in my computer chair. I pressed my lips together and looked over at her. Sabelia had on white sweatpants with brown designer logos on them, she was wearing a white hoodie, a brown North Face Jacket, and Jordan 4's starfish. It was pretty small since her size was a 5. She also had on a brown cap.

"Babe, it's not that bad." Santiago chuckled while he spun around her chair. He was sitting on the beanbag in my room and he looked up at her since the computer chair was obviously higher than the beanbag. Santiago was wearing a pair of light washed jeans with some blue vans and a blue windbreaker, nothing too expensive unlike his girlfriend. He had on a white cab that said "f u" written in bold letters on it.

I sat up from my bed and looked up at Sabelia and just admired her beauty. Her eyes were a fascinating hazel that wasn't too bright but that wasn't light either. Her eyelashes brushed against her cheeks every time she blinked as they were so long. Something she always complained about when they got into her eyes. Her lips were a plump pink that were heart shaped. Her hair sat right above her armpits as she never wanted it any longer. Her skin was a kind of tan that shined in the sun letting me know that she was Portuguese. And she wasn't the nice type.

Although her boyfriend, he was kind of nice. He wasn't rude but he wasn't extremely nice either. He had gray eyes that sometimes turned into a super dull green whenever it felt like it. Santiago's jaw was as sharp as a knife that made it seem like he was always clenching it and his hair was jet black that shined brightly. Just as his girlfriend, his eyelashes were long and it brushed against his skin.

He had faint freckles that he always seemed insecure about because it made him seem 'girly' but I think they were fine, and just as his freckles made him feel girly so did his small button nose and his small ears. He was Latino and he sometimes struggled to speak English since he was born in Puerto Rico and English wasn't his first language. But he barely struggles now and his sister's accent wasn't as noticeable as his for whatever reason.

"And are you done, puta?" he said while looking over at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him before sitting on the floor and tying my shoes. I was wearing gray sweatpants, a black hoodie, and a white puffer jacket on it, and my white forces. Sabelia and her boyfriend looked good, when people saw them they took a second glance, and it was the same for me but I think they stare for a long time because I'm quiet and always "angry looking" and maybe 'cause I'm Korean.

I had blue eyes that shine really bright. Especially when I was crying, I seemed to do that a lot nowadays, which is the only reason I noticed. My lips were very plump and pink and always kind of wet since I was chewing on them a lot and that seems to happen when I overthink. Right before winter break I cut my hair that used to be up to my shoulders to exactly at my neck. I didn't like my hair being super long and neither did my mom. I had one earring and my eyebrows were pretty perched and my eyelashes weren't as long as Sabelia's and Santiago's but they were long.