Chapter XI : Worst Birthday.

"The reason why I asked you to meet me out here because I have a confession to make..." She said still looking down. Why do I feel like my heart hurts? "A-actually, I've liked you f-or a while. S-so, c-can you g-go out w-with m-me?" She grip the end of her skirt. "I-it's okay if yo-"

"Sure" Jimin said as he smiled.

My heart broke into billion of pieces now. Why am I even like this? Why am I hurting because Jimin's dating another girl? Why do I feel like I regret that I accept Zelo's confession. But he's my boyfriend, right?

.

.

.

29 September 2015

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!!! CELEBRATE!!! This pass week have been the same. But except for one thing, Zelo didn't ask me to go to date with him that often anymore, now its like 1-2 times a week. That's mean I now get to have more time with my friends, well, almost. Sometimes Jimin go out on dates with his girlfriend.

I feel lonely. I wonder if Zelo even remember my birthday. Well, I hope he does because I told him last week and I remind him on Monday.

I lazily got out from my bed and got ready for school. I wore my uniform and packed my bag. I walked out of my bedroom and find my brother who looked like he was about to knock the door.

"Happy birthday, sis!" He said "YOU'RE 14 NOW!" He hugged me too tight.

"T-thanks o-oppa. B-but I m-might d-die on m-my b-birthday b-because o-of you" I said, barely breathing.

"Oops, sorry!" He ruffled my hair. "I was just so happy that my sister finally is a teenager"

"Oppa, are you stupid? I was thirTEEN last year"

"Oh, really?" He joked. I chuckled at his childishness. (Is that even a word?) Let's just say childish personality.

"Let's go to school, oppa. Eventhough today is my birthday, doesn't you don't have any classes." I said as I walked downstairs to the dining room.

"Happy birthday, dear" mom greeted me.

"Happy birthday, honey. Your 14 now." dad greeted as he came out of the kitchen. We ate our breakfast and head out to school. Jimin, V and Jungkook were waiting fornus as usual.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They yelled at the same time. Creepy. These three always say stuff at the same time.

.

.

.

School ended. My friends wished me 'happy birthday'. But. I haven't heard anything from my boyfriend. I haven't really seen him today either. Maybe he's sick? I don't know, I haven't been with him that much anymore. Still, I'm quite disappointed. Just then I received a text from him.

Happy birthday, jagi♡. Sorry if I'm late but I'm busy these days.
-Zelo

Hey, oppa wanna come to my birthday party, today?
-Hyemi

Sorry, I have a lot of stuff coming up lately. I'm so, so, so sorry I can't make it, jagi
-Zelo

Okay then. It's fine, see ya tomorrow^^
-Hyemi

I press send and put my phone in my blazzer pocket as I sighed. I closed my locker and carried my bag.

"HELLO, BIRTHDAY GIRL!" Taehyung shouted as he walked to me along with Jimin and Jungkook. "It's time to celebrate!" He cheered as he put his hands on my shoulder and start jumping like an idiot. Jimin shook his head and pulled him away.

"Where are we having the party?" Taehyung asked excitedly as he jumped up and down.

"How many times should I tell you? Stop acting like an alien, you freak." Jin-oppa said as he pop out of nowhere. Wait, he did not came out of nowhere. We just reached the front gate and he was waiting for us.

"And we'll be celebrating in a Japanese restaurant. And Hyemi, mom and dad won't be there, they want you to celebrate with your friend instead." He told them.

"CAN WE COME TOO?" I heard Hope's voice from afar. We turned our heas toward his- no their direction. He was walking with Suga, who was just waving.

"Of course!" I answered. "Why don't you invite your sister (Jimin's girlfriend) and brother?" I asked him

"I want to but you know my brother don't really like being with a lot of people unless be have no choice. And my sister have part-time job" He shook his head.

We walked to our house first to get change and so I took the list out. It was a list of the people who are going:

- Jin-oppa
- Jimin
- Jungkook
- V
- J-hope
- Suga
- L
- Rapmon

Well, that's enough. I don't like having too much people either. I put on a light blue and black striped sweater, a pair of black leggings and light blue converse. I'm going to match with everyone at the party, our theme today is sweater and converse. My brother said he's going to wear his favorite pink and red striped sweater, a pair of jeans and pink converse.

I walked downstairs and find Jimin, V, Jungkook and (EVEN) Rapmon were sitting (and fooling around) comfortably on the couch while Suga just stared at them motionlessly a d Jin-oppa just shaking his head as he watch the scene.

"You guys ready?" I asked. They turned their attention to me. Their eues widen as they looked at Jimin and back at me. Then I realized the situation. Jimin... was wearing a light blue and black striped sweater, a pair of jeans and a black converse. His. Outfit. Matched. With. Mine. There was a pretty long awkward silent.

"Okay, I'm hungry can we go now?" Suga asked breaking the awkward silent.

"OKAY, LET'S GO!!!!!!!" V shouted and everyone made their way out of the door and waved to my parents. Jin-oppa grabbed the cake box and followed us.

We arrived at the restaurant to find L and J-Hope waiting for us in front of the restaurant. Jin-oppa booked a private room in this. We went inside and it was a Japanese style, sitting on the floor. The food arrived and we celebrated my birhday. The cake was Blueberry cheesecake, my favorite. My brother really knows me.

.

.

.

It was 8pm we waved to the other as they left, while Jimin, Jungkook, V, Jin-oppa and I were still chatting. We were leaving the restaurant when a scene caught my eyes.

Zelo was there...

.

.

.

...kissing another girl.

_______________________________________

Hey^^ I'm back I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment~!

-MindSan-