Chapter XXIX : Missing.

14 October 2015

I woke up in my room. I looked over the left side if my bed; there were two boys laughing and eating as they watch the television. "Oh, noona, you're awake," Sungjae exclaim.

"Hello~ Noona, long time no see," the other boy greeted.

What the...

"Bambam? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Thailand?" I asked as soon as I recognized my cousin. "More importantly what happened?"

"Well, I wanted to study here so I moved in with Sungjae. I was supposed to surprise you at your house like I planned but unfortunately your dad said you went to a friend's house, so he gave me the way. But then on the way I found you fainted and they was also someone else there," he explained.

"Who was there?"

"Hyemi-noona,... it was... J-Jimin-hyung," Sungjae stuttered.

My heart shattered. Jimin?

"WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE IS HE!?" I exploded.

"N-noona, c-calm down. He escaped danger, now he's in coma, he'll wake up in two or three days, maybe," he explained.

I sighed in relief. He saved me? Even after I... broke up with him.

Why did he even bother?

I hurt him.

And

Myself.

But that won't change the fact that Hyeri will never care. She just habe tl get what she want. This is why I hate hanging out with most of the girls, they're bitchy type.

The door opened. "Yah, idiots eat proper-, Hyemi! You're finally awake!" Jin-oppa cried. He ran and hugged me tightly.

"Hyemi-ah," mumbled Haesoo who walked in after Jin-oppa.

"Haesoo-ah," I gave her a weak smile.

She approached me and gave me a hug which I returned it. "Are you okay?"

"Not really...," I answered sadly.

She can read my read my mind like a book. She turned towards the other and said, "Um, can you... you know? Let us talk... alone?"

They nodded and left.

"Now, what happened?" she asked me worriedly.

"Jimin got into an accident," I said.

"Yes, we know that."

"And it was all... because if me," I sobbed.

"Hyemi, it's not your fa-"

"It is!"

"Tell me what happened," she asked again.

"I broke up with Jimin... I ran away and a car was coming so fast towards me, but Jimin pushed me out of the way and he got hit by the car instead," I cried onto Haesoo's shoulder.

"It's okay, we know you didn't mean to," she cooed me as she pat my head. "Why were you breaking up with Jimin anyway?"

I took a deep breath and force myself not to cry. She patiently waited for me to clear my mind. I then explained everything to her.

"How could she!?" she yelled. "I knew she was a bitch but this was definately too far! I'm pretty sure she planned the car accident too," she mumbled the last part.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

She nodded, "but I think she was only aiming for you not Jimin."