Chapter XVIII : Clear things up + new problem.

He was fighting with Sungjae. WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING!!??

"Dude!! What's up with you, man!!??" Sungjae shouted as he grab Jimin's arm, stopping Jimin from punching him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!!????" I shouted.

"Noona, He suddenly punched me." Sungjae told me.

"What's your problem Jimin!?"

"Ah, I see taking your boyfriend's side, huh?" Jimin said.

"What!!??" I asked disbelieve what I just heard. Boyfriend? "What are you talking about? Sungjae is my-"

"Boyfriend, I know" He said as he walked away.

"He must've seen us when we were at the mall." Sungjae stated

"What?"

"I saw him at the mall. I think he saw us together in the ice-cream shop when Jin-hyung went to toilet." Sungjae said.

"Aish," I mess my hair, frustrated. "he must've got the wrong idea. Oh my god,... what do I do now?"

"...noona,... you should probably explain to him. I think... he's just scared of losing you. But I can see he's a nice guy." Sungjae advised me.

"Why do you think he's a good guy when he just beat you up?" I aked.

"Eventhough, he acted all tough. His eyes filled with sadness." He smiled. I gave him a how-did-you-see-that-when-you-were-beaten-up look. "I know I'm smart."

"Are you kidding me? You're talking like that when your face is like that?"

"What? Only my lip is bleeding. Nothing else, he just gave me one punch. Duh." He said as if it was obvious.

"Well, I'm sorry I wasn't there from the start so I thought he already punched you a several times."

"But noona, that guy is so~ strong"

"He haven't been eating for a day actually"

"Seriously? I wonder how strong he is when he's healthy. So that's why I was able to stop his second punch." He started punching the air.

I shook my head and dragged him back home. Oppa wasn't in the living room or anywhere inside and outside the house. I guess he's out. I told Sungjae to stay there and went out.

knock knock

I knocked on Jimin's house's door. No one answered though. So I tried open the door. It opened... I guess Jisung-oppa forgot to lock the door. I went inside no one was home. I sighed. I guess I have a really bad timing. I turned around. And saw a figure standing by the door.

"Oppa..." I mumbled quietly. He ran and hugged me as I returned the hug.

"I'm sorry,... I didn't know... Jin-hyung told me everything... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry" He hugged me tighter. I felt my shoulder getting wet as he burried his face there. "I was jealous that you didn't text or call me and went out with him. You were also blushing which made me even more jealous and thought in a wrong way... And I'm also sorry for punching your cousin" He cried even more.

"It's okay, oppa. Sungjae is fine and you don't have to feel sorry. I know that people make mistakes and it's relieve to know that you understand" I stoke his hair as he cried even more.

"I-I'm such a terrible boyfriend... I don't even have trust in you... and then I can't even remember you... "

"Shh,... it's okay, oppa. It wasn't your fault either for not able to remember me. It was that drunken man's fault." I tried to calm him down.

"But still..." he let go of me and looked into my eyes.

"Forget about it," I pouted. "or I'll be mad."

"Please don't get mad" He startdd to tear up again.

"I was just kidding! I heard you haven't eat yet. What do you wanna eat?" I asked him with a smile.

His face brighten up. "Is my jagi going to cook for me~?" He asked exitedly.

"Nope, can't. We're going to my house. I'm gonna ask Jin-oppa to cook something for you"

"Aww"

"Let's go!" I dragged him out of the house.

"Oh, have you guys made up?" Jisung-oppa said as he was about to walk into the house. We nodded. "That's good to hear. Where are you guys going?"

"To my house, since he haven't eat for a day, I want my brother to cook for him." I told him.

"Can I join?"

"If you want to."

We ended up going to my house.

"Oppa! Can you cook for us?"

"Sure" oppa replied with a smile.

"Yo! OH MY GOD, SUNGJAE!!! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!!??" We can hear V shouting from the door.

"HYUNGS!!!" Sungjae ran over them and gave V a bear hug.

"Hey~, how about me?" Jungkook whined as he opened his arm.

Sungjae also gave him a hug. "I missed you, hyung."

V and Jungkook ended up playing video games with Sungjae. Our parents (mine and Sungjae's) ate outside so we can eat with our friends. By the way, Rapmon, L, Suga and (even) Hope came over too.

It was a fun night.

.

.

.

8 October 2015

Everything went back to normal. We went to school like usual.

"Let's go~!" I sang to Jimin who was still busy cleaning his locker. (It was really messy so I told him to clean it up).

"Okay! It's clean now, see?" He said as he showed me his brand new looking locker. I nodded in agreement. "Now let's go!" He said as he held my hand and headed to class.

"Oppa!" A cute girly voice said as a girl blocked our way. "Long time no see~"

_______________________________________

Hey~ I decided to update 2 chapters today>< 

-MindSan-