Chapter XXI : Friends?

Oh. My. God.

There she is. She is walking up to me. Should I run away? No? I just want to pretend I didn't see her and walk away but my body is just panicking. Once I turned around to walk away, I felt a hand on my right shoulder. I turned around.

"I'm sorry for what happened. We can still be friends, right?" She smiled sadly

I hesitated. Of course I would, but maybe she changed.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

Her face brighten up. "Um,... maybe we can go to the mall today afterschool?" She suggested.

I didn't really like mall but I guess she just want to know me more. "Sure..." I agreed but I was kind of unsure.

.

.

.

Ding dong~

"You guys can go ahead, I'm going out with someone." I told Jimin, Jungkook, and V who were waiting for me at my locker.

"Okay then, see you. I'll tell Jin-hyung. BUT don't go home too late." Jimin-oppa reminded me.

"Okay, see you. And of course I won't or my over-protective brother will kill me" I laughed. As I waved good-bye to them.

I walked off to the school gate and see Haesoo waiting for me patiently.

She waved as soon as she see me. "Hey!" She greeted.

"Let's go?" I asked. She nodded excitedly.

We walked to the mall. Just then I got a call. I actually expected to be my over-protective brother, Jin, but it turns out to be my lovely boyfriend, Jimin. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Jagiya, I forgot to tell you to call me before you're leaving, okay? I don't want you to get hurt and I'm pretty sure your brother don't want either." I chuckled.

"Okay, oppa. I'll call you but you have to come quickly because I'm not patient enough."

"By the way, please talk to Jin-hyung, he's trying so hard to get out of the house."

"What do you mean by trying?"

"He's being held back by Rapmon-hyung, L-hyung, Jungkook, and Taehyung. But that didn't stop him... How can he be so strong?"

"Actually, me and oppa are strong... so, that make sense, right?" I laughed.

"Okay then, please talk to him." He said. "Hyung, Hyemi wants to talk to you"

"Hyemi? Who are you with? A boy or a girl?"

"Don't worry oppa, I'm with Rapmon's sister." I chuckled.

He sighed in relief. "Okay then have fun, don't forget to call Jimin so he can pick you up, understand?"

"Yes sir" I said as I ended the call. I can hear Haesoo chuckled. I stared at her.

"Your brother remind me of mine." She said. "Did my brother went to your house again?" I nodded.

"So,... where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"Oh,... erm,... I don't know you might find me weird..." She stuttered. "You can choose"

"Let's go there first!" I pointed at an ice-cream shop.

"Oh. My. God. Are you kidding me?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"No. Way. Do you come to the mall to eat too?" She asked in disbelief

"Yep" I grinned.

"I've found my long lost friend!" She cheered in happiness making everyone turned their attention to us.

Gosh. This is so awkward. We bowed to them awkwardly and walked to the ice-cream shop. I actually can't believe that Haesoo is actually like this. I mean, seriously, she acted like a bitch before but now she's like a total different person.

We had a lot of fun, we went to a lot of shops. And eat them deliciously. I looked at the time, it was already 6pm. So I called Jimin to pick us up.

.

.

.

"Excuse me, I'm going to toilet." I told Haesoo. I went there but on the way back some group of girls caught my attention.

Wait a minute. Isn't that... Lee Hyeri?

I saw them approaching Haesoo. Why? I have no idea, but I guess they didn't notice me there so I just watched them silently. They led her to the emergency staircase. And of course, I followed behind.

"I thought I told you to take Jimin away from that bitch?" Hyeri said to Haesoo.

"I can't she is too nice for this! She isn't a bitch to deserve this!" Haesoo yelled at them.

What?

"What did you say!? ARE YOU GOING AGAINST ME!?"

"Yes, I am! And what will you-"

*Slap

Hyeri slapped her accross her face. Leaving her head hanging to her left side with a bright red mark on her right cheek.

How could I stand seeing my friend (maybe,) like that?

"What in the HELL are you doing!!??" I shouted as soon as I walked to them. But before I could say another word I felt something hit me really hard on the back of my head. Something solid.

"JAGI!!!" The farmiliar voice called out for me,... that was the last thing I heard before I knocked out.

_______________________________________

Hey there~ Sorry if this chapter is short. But yeah, Do you like it? Please vote and comment!

-MindSan-