Freddy And Gregory

Key:
Underline = Important
Italics = Character Thoughts

Gregory was running. And VANNY was right behind him.

I need to find a place to hide!

VANNY was nearing. Closer and closer until suddenly Gregory climbed in a vent.

Ugh you little brat!! He knows I can't fit in there and is probably going to hide! UGH! It's going to take forever to find him again.

Gregory started crawling in the vent. He crawled until he got to Freddy's room. He opened the little window of the vent and climbed out. Freddy stood there wondering why Gregory was so winded.

"Are you alright Gregory?" The bear asked.

Gregory took a moment to catch his breath before replying.

"Yeah. I'm alright. VANNY was chasing me.." The boy replied.

"VANNY was chasing you? How did she find you? And why didn't you call me? That is why I gave you the Faz-watch in the first place. So you could call me when you're in danger, but I find that whenever you are, you do not call me. Why is that?" Freddy questioned.

"That..." Gregory hesitated a moment before continuing, "doesn't matter right now. I found out that the animatronics are connected to their little areas, Monty is connected with the golfing area, Roxy is connected with the raceway...I haven't figured out what Chica's connected to yet though."

"Well it is a good start. Great job Superstar!" Freddy said happily.

"How about we go to Roxy Raceway first? I love racing!" The child exclaimed.

The bear chuckled.

"Sure thing, lead the way Superstar."

Gregory started to lead Freddy down to Roxy Raceway but Freddy stopped the excited child when he suddenly had a bad feeling.

"What is it? Why'd you stop?" The boy asked.

"I...." the bear started, hesitant to continue. "I do not believe we should go to Roxy Raceway. I feel something is wrong."

"What do you mean wrong?" Asked Gregory curiously.

"I do not understand it either, but how about we go somewhere else?" The bear replied.

"Well I guess if it makes you feel better..." Gregory sighed.

Freddy opened his chest cavity.

"Close your eyes and I'll surprise you!" Said Freddy excited.

Gregory hopped in Freddy's chest cavity and closed his eyes.

"Alright I'm ready!" Said Gregory excited and curious.

Freddy started walking to the surprise place that he was going to take Gregory and then opened his chest cavity, Gregory who still had his eyes closed felt big hands grab him and pick him up, but he didn't panic knowing it was just Freddy. The hands were very gentle and didn't squeeze him, he was put on the ground ever so gently.

"You can open your eyes now, Gregory." The big gentle bear said.

Gregory opened his eyes and saw different colored lights, a pond with snapping robotic alligators and a giant Monty head!

"Monty Golf!" Gregory exclaimed happily.

"I never really got to play golf so I was wondering if you could teach me" Freddy wondered.

"Of course! You need to learn from the best of the best if you wanna get real good!" Gregory laughed.

Freddy was happy to see that Gregory was having a good time. They went to hole number one and Gregory explained how to play. Freddy still wanted to watch Gregory play a little bit before trying it himself.