My Hoe Phase Guide Introduction

+18 Warning if you're a teenager, don't read my story. If you're now a woman, listen up! I'm going to share something. 

After my first heartbreak. I went to a phase in my life where I get to grow, learn, unlearn, and be a bad bi*ch in just one season in my life. To all the woman who went through the hoe phase or wants to experience it, first, you must know the do's and don't of it. When you get into a relationship with your partner, when you are going through the hoe phase, remember that falling in love is a no-no! Ang mahulog ay talo, ganun yun. Don't go serious with any of your partners, just have fun, respect, and know your limitations in the phase you are in. 

You don't have to have sex when you are in your hoe phase, if you do just have safe sex and practice using condom, pills (consut your doctor before taking) and the withdrawal method kapag lalabasan na yung lalaki mong partner. I suggest you use all of these techniques para maiwasan ang unwanted pregnancies. There are many options you can try for yourself and your partner like hanggang laplapan lang, halikan, cuddling, touching, dry humping, masturbating or pleasing each other's genitals and so much more. 

Stop shaming any woman, including yourself, who is going through this. When you enter the hoe phase, know that you are cherished, treasured, and worth more than just a dime!! You're more than your appearance; you're just an individual who loves to explore something new, so make the most of it.

When you start a new chapter of your life where you want to settle down and be married to someone you love eventually, you may use this knowledge and experience to good use.

If you forget everything don't forget this! One little thing! You have to guard your heart when you enter Hoe Phase. 

The Good Side of Hoe Phase: Happiness, an increase in experience, and love of self (If your partner respects you physically and mentally.

The Bad Side of Hoe Phase: You'll experience Heartbreak, pain, sadness, and anger.

Either way, this Phase will help you grow as a woman.