(9)

December 14, 2021

I liked a guy na meet ko sa omegle, we had fun and flirty conversation, it was nice meeting him, though I knew he was a playboy, I risk having a fling with him, hoping this would escalate into a new relationship. Indeed it was trecheorous and I like it. During the night I would always make him laugh to ease his discomfort with me, he then would sing songs that would swept me off my feet. I like his voice, I deep yet fuxking hot. His no celebrity but he was handsome to me. We hook up for 30 minutes inside the bathroom, I notice how he kissed me it was sloppy and aggressive. I'm the kind of person who like to do things slow when it comes to first meet but I try to move our kisses to slow and passionate one's. He put his hand on my thigh as he lifts them up and I could feel his crouch between my legs, I he tried to put my other hands to his sick but I drifted away and put it instead to his side, hip and his back. Again I was trying my best to move our pace into slow and passionate. I even tried to kiss him on his neck, giving him smack one's. As our lips clash together I put my tongue slightly to tease him but it was a turn off to me everytime he put his tongue inside my mouth but during that I let him every second before leaning back just to breath for a moment and smile to let him know I'm into him. His scent was so good to smell, no perfume, but just man scent, differ's from the 1st man I hook up with. The way he grab my left boob was weak but his right hand makes it way to my vagina, fingering me down there. I'm a bit embarrassed when I'm not that wet enough yet. I focused on kissing him and hugging him from behind. I like to make him feel special by cupping his face and looking at him eye to eye with no hesitation but I don't know if he knows that since he keeps breaking eye contact. Everytime I left out a moan or a giggle, he would say "keep quiet" and I would just laugh silently for this crazy thing we did in this moment. He tried to carry me but I discourage him knowing he can't since I'm a bit chubby. So I suggested him to sit down on the floor but was surprised he knelt before his knees between my legs. I sit him down and went on top of him and we kissed together again then suggested: "to take this slow."

The End!