Sister in need just for the Deed

Author wants a hug.

Author needs people.

Author needs friends.

Author wants to know what you guys want.

Author thinks this chapter would be longer.

—————————————————————————

"Sooooo we gonna live together?" Killer raised an eyebrow (please you know what I wanna say) in amusement and acknowledged the fact that they had no choice. "Speaking of living together there are 2 more people we need to be hereeeee......" Ink's voice trailed of when he saw the name. "WHAT- HUH- WHY- IDON'TUNDERSTANDWHYWENEEDHIM! and who is C?" Cross spat his chocolate because C!Chara was laughing in the background, well what would you expect? They have the same name. Everyone seemed shocked, they all wondered who the missing ones were.

Ink opened a portal to...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

UnderLust (trust the process, trust me)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lust! Y'there?" While the rest were on the couch they did not expect the person to be LUST- Whoever is in the insane mind might stay. "YEAH YEAH YEAH I DON'T CARE. WHERE IS IT- HOLY FUCK-A-MOLY" Lust stood after he swore, still confused why anyone would come to him, "Lu Lu who is it-" A girl spoke when slowly stepping down, she was a teenaged girl wearing some silky clothings, she ran back up-stairs when she saw Ink. Ink started to explain what happened to them and asked if he was busy or not to come join them. "Right- I ehm need to go talk to C for a mome-" Getting cut from his sentence wasn't expected but C was another one on the paper. Although totally confused he didn't hesitate and brought C downstairs to meet the rest.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT- YOU KEPT A HUMAN GIRL IN YOUR HOUSE AND RAISED HER?!" Dust questioned the tall skeleton in realisation that someone with his personality decided to take a simple girl in to be a sister. I mean would you be shocked?

"Okay chill, I know y'all are surprised- but, we have these pills in UnderLust now. And stop looking down at me it hurts." Lust held his chest pretending to be hurt emotionally. "I'm not really a human-". "At least she's a good sister, and she's 15" "I like her sword or katana whatever you call it." Cross complimented to two stunning blades on the side. With all the good comments on her she has never felt this accomplished.

{... The Past ...}

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! YOUR SUCH A FAILURE!" (All her life until 7 y/o)

"You'll never be able to fly" (5 y/o)

"SHE LOST HER WINGS! WHAT HAPPENED? YOUR PARENTS DECIDED TO RIP EM' OFF?" ( 6 y/o)

"HAHA!" (Life until 7 y/o)

"I really hate her... I'm just fake friending her. She's a failure." ('Friends' diary 7 y/o) [Been friends since 4 y/o]

"Ew the trashy failure. It's time for our flying lessons c'mon! Wait! I FORGOT! YOU CAN'T" (7 y/o)

"Y'know if you ever regrow your wings. I'll chop them off before you can ever learn!" (5-6 y/o)

FAILURE

FAILURE

failure

{The words that echo are the ones we can never forget}

C's (Courage's) POV

All my life, I was called a failure. I even believe my name was Failure. Until I found what the world really was, there were so many different worlds!

Courage (7 -8 years old)

Woah! So the world was this big?! Outertale looks nice! I never got to fly with stars... I am a magic user... I gave grin knowing that I could finally escape from this hell-hole!

...

Concentrating her mind to teleport out of the place, her 'Mother' barged in and disrupted the magic that she had concentrated causing her to teleport away in an infinite loop of AU's.

"Hey! You okay dear?" And that was when I realised my pain had been lifted into the breeze.

{... The present ...}

......

———————————————————————————

Author Kuzuu is tired.

Kuzuu wants to know if you enjoyed.

Kuzuu loves her little lights.

Kuzuu says Goodbye!

———————————————————————————