Training the Little Warrior! II

Author Kuzuu loves you guys who have made it this far 💖

[TW: Swearing. Heavy use of words.]

Y'all want a long chapter here's your long chapter >:)

Now watch me die of pain in my fingers and creativity of writing-

——————————————————————————————

Today was going to be tougher for our little princess. Not only was she young but also because mostly physical things aren't her style of life. Firstly, everyday she'd have to race up and down mountains with C. Secondly, she'd have to learn and train her magic every time. 

Today's goal 

-Race!

Cosmos really called it a weird thing to do, especially when they can just teleport so easily. "No. What if you like run out of Mana or, or you become exhausted after all the attempts. ANYTHING is possible." C responded to the princess with fear and feedback to every little statement which she didn't agree on and crossed her arms staring with eyes of intimidation. "Ok, ok sometimes... you need to calm down... trust me... I got this." Being the arrogant girl she is now brought her best smile of proudness onto her face.

...

"I DON'T GOT THIS-" she shrieked at the very last moment as she began to feel tired dragging herself up the mountain. C then teleported to her and looked at her, not in a mad way, but in a 'see I told you' face. She placed the girl back down on her tippy toes and sighed,"Then I guess from now on, this gold flag will dedicate on where you have left off PHYSICALLY on foot." She whooped out a golden flag with a blue moon crest in the centre and plunges it into the ground like nothing.

Cos blurted out some nonsense which I guess only she understood, and C went back to the little hut to rest and eat her desert. "ugHGhhGhh... why can't I have a break." Cos whined as she tried to speed run to the top of the mountain without stopping, whatever she thinks now would change in a matter of time very soon.

...

After a few minutes, which felt like an eternity for the poor girl, she immediately fell into the snow, face flat, feeling helplessly tired. She then whipped out the flag that C had given her shoved it into the thick blanket of snow, waving and shimmering like a shameless little person. And the shock happened was when she raised her head groggily and sleepily. "Huh- WHAT- I ONLY MADE IT THIS FAR!?" The royal child screeched in defeat knowing that she might have failed this long run, she plunged her head onto the ground again and knelt down in pain. In the worst case summary she only made 1/5 of the mountain.

After feeling what felt like torture, she decided to go back and take a rest before her training with... Ink.

{...}

Cos was at the small wooden table looking all droopy and sad after her long run, her legs were starting to feel sore along with a little cramp on her right leg, making her barely able to walk as she thinks for probably the whole day but her body says otherwise. "Hmph," she sulked as she laid her miserable face on the table, "Why do I have to train... IN THE SNOW" "Life as it always is... is unfair at most times." Dust sounded like a flat-earther protester in life and so the girl decided to drag her body outside to meet Ink. She sat down on the ice cold snow and waited for the creative splat to arrive.