Sour World

Author Kuzuu hates being on hiatus, but she is BACK for awhile AHAHAHA >:D

Kuzuu loves you<3 U>U

——————————————————

And this was the point where Killer had no idea what to do. Midnight struck, and the only thing he could do was wonder around the little space he had in this house. And there she was, the royal one, sitting outside on the balcony railing, spacing out to the glimmering book she had held before. Killer wanted to speak up but decided not to and just stared at her from afar, "I know your there," The other lifted up the book to reveal a small mirror on the cover of the book. Killer repositioned himself and leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed. It was silent in the dead of night. They were technically the only ones on this AU.

 "Have you ever wondered what the war would have been like?" She grasped the book tightly in her arms, "Never." The older one caught a glimpse of the symbols and the of the golden sides of the book.

"Revenge?"

"Maybe a little."

The younger sighed hoping to build her mother dreams carefully with every step she wished. Fights happen. We don't decide who to trust. They may tell us lies to make us trust them. "Why do you ask?"

"Look," She was dead-eyed serious looking at Killer's blank eyes with her head turned a little, "I have to make a kingdom. What if, I, become the enemy. Sure there are lots of other people, but not everyone would like me. 'To be a ruler or not be', that's the Royalties quote," Killer stepped forward, leaning against the same railing as her.

Plus, having all the other AU's look up to her? BIG. JOB. 2 words. Nothing else.

He patted her back and lets go slowly, "Can we do this is the morning? I'm tired..." Killer let out a small giggle while whining and acted a stretch along with some other giggles from Cos. To Killer, she was just an angel. A queen with no crown really. They jokingly punched each other in the shoulder, "I don't sleep princess." Cos mocking repeated after his past line, "Ohhhh-kayyy," his voice trailed of into a crack at the end, "go go go! You need it the most." 

...

It was in the early morning but everyone seemed to be awake. Dust groaned in annoyance, "Does anything ever happen her-" A tap on the door lightly had cut off Dust from continuing, just  three short raps followed by two more deliberate ones, "No. Don't get it, I will, because I know who that is..." Cos confidently walks up to the door to answer it. When she opened it, a guard, wearing a blue cape, with glittered markings darker than the original, all that was needed to be seen was the crest on the cape along with the mask which symbolizes the Moonlight Plains.

"The Queen sent this to you, stay safe. My lord." He took a bow and left almost immediately.

 She took out a knife, a small blade with a handle, she swiftly swiped the top of the envelope as a piece got cut off, "Shiiii- uhm no- I mean, ohhh my god, I forgot its been bicentennial!" She held her head looking distressed, when she looked back everyone was staring at her awkwardly, leaving the room quiet enough for a needle drop to be heard, "e-eh, Oh right, you don't know..." She found herself embarrassed to say things.  [bicentennial mean once every 200 years]

"Explain."

She found Ink looking at her like a bounty hunter and that she was the criminal. Ink snatched the letter and read it swiftly, mumbling and muttering some of the words posed in the letter itself, "War, war, fight, queen, universe, deity, war... so we want you to join this fight and find our next 'Miss Universe'...blah blah blah... best regards, the Consul's of Power and Might... what in the actual fu-" 

"FUN CAKE!" Dream interrupts Ink and turns to strike a glare at him slowly.

She was left in the face of everyone in the room except for Nightmare, he wasn't the type to meddle with other people's business. She grabbed the letter from Ink and slowly kept it back into it's packaging. "Fine, long story short. We have this thing called Heir to the Universe, where all the Kingdoms that are present will fight and decide who shall rule and take control of everything. I mean... anyone can turn down if they are not willing to fight, but my mom said otherwise...". As a matter of fact, she has been training hard in order to prepare herself for the outside world, never to expect she would have to fight for this. 

{The 7 Great Titles}

Trust, Hope, Dignity, Courage, Morale, Respect and Wellness.

[The 10 Consul's of a Kingdom]

Balance, Economics, Trade, Might, Education, Quality, Power, Health, Finance and Law.  

Sometimes in life, you got to have the will-power in order to achieve what you can and learn what has to be taught.

"The battle will be in about 2 months later or so, we still have time to prepare!"

"We don't have the resources like soldiers or weapons unlike the other Kingdoms." Blue silently crept into the conversation to point out a point that needed to be pointed out.

"But what they don't have is... our powers, skill. We could basically rule the world. They don't have what we have! Think abo-"

"You got me at 'Rule the world' Princess," Nightmare got up from the couch groaning a little (grandpa feeling, he too old. I'm joking) "now let's show them who really should rule the world."

Just HOW sour is the World? Maybe too sour until we think it's a normal thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter: Letter for your Death

A little story line about the next chapter [MOST DEFINATELY DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE SPOILERS]

"Hey, don't think you can get into being the Miss Universe, you little Rat!" {New Character's name} Kicked the bars and bent down only to be glaring at the girl's face which was plastered by an unhappy face. "You better watch your mouth {New Character's name}, you dishonorable worm, only a true winner will win" The gaze of the two ladies were tense and little distraction could never break this long.................

{END OF SPOILER} 

Published at 3 in the morning.... Literally...

HEHHEHHHEHEH GOODBYE MY LOVEY PEOPLE. <3

Kuzuu Out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------