💫 Chapter 15 💫

"Welcome back Taehyung"

Jungkook was heading to the camp carrying Taehyung on his back. Elder was still in a deep sleep hugging the younger's neck tightly.

Jungkook couldn't get over yet looking elder so close to him. His bare chest was so close to him. His plump lips were so close to his bare shoulders.

That feeling of his wet lips made younger so hard couldn't controlling himself not to touch those addictive pinkish lips. He got his guts to touch Taehyung's lips by his shaking thumbnail. It made younger felt.. so good at that time.

Those unexplainable memories of what happened last cold night at the small cave made the younger smile widely even at the moment. He still couldn't get over those memories with the man who was still hugging him tightly like there is no tomorrow.

After teasing each other, Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him and took off his soaked shirt and made the younger gulped mesmerizing elder's ethereal beauty once again.

It was.. it was gorgeous. When he remembered his incredible beauty, he could not imagine how he had controlled himself without touching or kissing that handsome man in front of his eyes at that time.

He was still on his back wrapping his tight arms around him. Jungkook felt like he owned this perfect man forever.

A few hours ago Taehyung fell asleep on Jungkook's shoulder. He felt the warmth that he looked desperately at the moment on younger's bare chest than the brazier that was burning slowly in the little cave. Jungkook was hotter than the fire! As always.

Taehyung felt that very well. Jungkook didn't sleep. He was careful that they would not be harmed by enemies or wild beasts or anything else.

Protecting Taehyung without any trouble was his only and only aim that he wanted all the time so badly.

Protecting Taehyung at all costs was the only thing that he cared most even at the moment other than anything else. It was his responsibility. Jungkook felt that way.

Once the rain stopped, he decided to head towards the camp without wasting even a second. But the elder was in a deep sleep at that time. Jungkook stared at the gorgeous man who fell asleep close to his bare chest, still didn't want to disturb his sweet dreams since Taehyung had a small sweet smile on the corner of his lips like he was in a lovely dream.

Jungkook just wanted to keep Taehyung smiling like that beside him for the rest of his life. Jungkook made an unbreakable promise himself while carrying Taehyung on his back carefully without waking him up.

After a continuous journey of several hours, Jungkook finally reached the camp with Taehyung. It was not very easy to find directions towards the camp. It was really hard for jungkook. But the well talented young Lieutenant was able to do it as always. He has golden talents with him.

Jungkook carried Taehyung into the army hospital and placed him on a bed safely.

"Jungkookaahhh"

jungkook knew it was jin so he turned back at once and closed his loud mouth with his hand.

"Shhh.. hyung, he is sleeping"

jungkook whispered with a soft smile in his handsome face. He was happy. So happy at the moment. He was able to keep his promise. He could keep his promise that he made to Jin and also he made to himself.

He was successful. He successfully completed his mission. He took Taehyung back to the camp safely. He did it.

"You did it"