💫 Chapter 28 💫

"Sunshine"

It was a mess. The army camp was a totally mess. The whole camp was in a state of panic due to the sudden explosion in the armory.

They were not ready for such an emergency at that time. It had been a while since the explosion in the warehouse, but there was no shortage of explosions and fires.

There were repeated explosions due to the firing of ammunition. All the trainee soldiers were ordered to be laying on the ground safely while seniors trying hard to stop the explosions.

It was hard. It was so hard for everyone. All their weapons were on fire and were being destroyed.

Jungkook placed Taehyung in a bunker safely which was too far from the armory. He carried Taehyung there hurriedly protecting him without letting him harm even a little bit.

"Wait here. I'll be back quickly"

Jungkook placed a soft kiss on the elder's forehead before leaving the bunker to fulfill his responsibility as a senior soldier.

But Taehyung was fast enough to grab the younger's sleeve tightly with his shaking hand. Tears were streaming down along his pale cheeks.

He was struggling inside, arguing with his inner soul. He was asking himself, is he the cause of all of this?

"No, I'm not. I tried to save them"

Taehyung screamed. But not loudly. He screamed again and again to himself.

"Jungkook"

his weak moan echoed in the dark bunker.

"Don't go" he cried.

Taehyung was sobbing so hard.

"Tae"

Jungkook wrapped his strong arms around the elder's, hugging him so tightly and warmly.

"Shh.. don't cry baby. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. I'm here with you"

jungkook murmured, pulling him closer to his chest.

"I'm sorry. Please don't go kookie. I'm so sorry"

Taehyung mumbled continuously, biting his clothed chest nervously.

"It's okay baby. It's okay. You are safe now. We are safe. So don't cry. Listen tae. Please listen to your kookie."

Jungkook combed his messy hair softly, making the elder calm a bit.

Breathing heavily, Taehyung parted away from the younger, wiping his own tears.

"Jungkook, I.. I want to tell you something. Something very important"

"Tae, it's okay. We can talk latter baby. Stay here. I'll come back okay?"

"No!! Wait jungkook! It's really important"

"baby. I have to save others as well"

jungkook cupped his chin softly.

"I want to tell you who really.. I.. am.."

Taehyung muttered inaudibly. Jungkook cut him off, pecking his lips softly but warmly.

"I love you Taehyung. I really love you a lot"

jungkook uttered. His own words were warm enough to bring tears to his eyes.

He loves Taehyung. He really meant it. No matter what. No matter whoever he is. Jungkook loves him.