Casita?

Y/n,Mirabel and Bruno got out of Antonio's room after thanking him of course,and they were now hiding behind plants,looking directly at Isabella's door. Mirabel groaned at the thought of hugging her sister. Honestly Y/n understood,they had a bad relationship but it could help make it better. They cheered for their friend. "You can do it Mirabel!" They said. "Why would embracing Isabella do anything?" Asked Mirabel. "I don't know,Our family got a miracle,how do you help a family miracle?You hug a sister." Said Bruno,Y/n agreeing behind them. They got startled by a familiar voice downstairs.

It was Camilo,looking for Mirabel and Y/n. "Y/n!Mirabel!" He screamed,and accidentally turned into a adult with a baby head,and started screaming again. "Oh wow that was either horrible or really funny." Whispered Y/n. Bruno turned back to Mirabel. "Well,I think we're running out of time here." He said to his niece. "It's not gonna work!" Groaned the girl. "She won't hug me,ever,okay? She hates me!" She started,Bruno trying to get her attention,saying her name.

Y/n was keeping an eye on Camilo.It would be bad if he saw that his uncle who had disappeared 15 years ago was there,living in the walls. "Also,I don't know if you heard,but we ruined her proposal,plus P:S,she is just annoying!" The girl kept going,while the poor Bruno was still saying her name,she wasn't listening to him. "Of course It's Isabella!What is her problem with me anyway?" She said,smashing a flower in her hand."She is the one with roses coming out of her!"

Bruno screamed Mirabel's name. Both Y/n and Mirabel got scared and looked at him. "Oh sorry,sorry,sorry!" Said the man,he seemed to have forgotten he still was an adult. "You see,you're missing the point.The fate of the family,it's not up to her,it's up to you.You're exactly what this family needs.You just have to see it." He said to his niece.

Y/n saw Camilo looking upstairs,of course he heard Bruno screaming. "Oh no,Camilo is coming. Mirabel,hurry and go hug your sister!" they whispered. Mirabel looked at the young person. "I know you two had a fight,so if i go hug my sister,you go explain things with Camilo." the girl said. Y/n sighed but agreed to the deal. "Alright,good luck. And Bruno,Mirabel will bring you back home after all of this." They said to the man,smiling. He smiled back and went back in the walls. Mirabel entered Isabella's room,leaving Y/n alone upstairs.

Camilo saw them and quickly ran up to them. "Y/n! Where were you? I was so worried,uh I mean everyone. Everyone was so worried and-" He got interrupted by the young person hugging him. He turned red and his eyes widened in suprise. "Y/n?" he asked. "I should have told you earlier about this,I am sorry Camilo,I never wanted to do anything wrong,I promise!" Y/n said,still hugging the boy. Camilo took their hand. "How about we go get a snack in the kitchen?I have a lot of apologizing to do too." The boy said,patting Y/n's head with his other hand. Y/n agreed,and the two went down to the kitchen.

"Y/n I am sorry about what I said earlier,I didn't mean any of it,I never thought you were breaking anything in our family,I was just scared and angry at the magic fading. I don't want to lose you,Y/n,please forgive me,I'll do anything." The boy explained,his cheeks were red. Y/n looked at him and hugged him once more. "Of course I forgive you." They said. Then they sitted next to the boy,and explained the entire situation to him. "Oh wow,I'm surprised you managed to stay alive,wait did you say Tìo Bruno is living in the walls?" He seemed confused,as he should. Y/N laughed at his face. "Yes,You will see about that later,Mirabel would explain better." They said to Camilo.

Flowers suddently popped in front of them and everywhere around the Casita. Y/n got up and took a flower in their hand,it was full of colored powder. They looked at Camilo,smiling. "Oh no,Y/n don't you dare! AAH-" The boy screamed as Y/n throwed the flower on him,covering his face with blue powder. He approched Y/n,took them by the waist and popped a flower on their hair. "Hey you sneaky-" Y/n said,yellow in their hair. "Aw come on Hermosa/o you know it's funny." Camilo said,laughing.