020

chapter twenty

"baby?" jake said, as he sat on sunghoons bed, staring his lover who just hummed, indicating he was listening. "let's go out, i have somewhere i want to take you."

"really!" sunghoon immediately sat up, throwing the blanket off him and jumped out of bed, and went to his closet to get into some comfortable clothing.

jake grinned, watching the boy happily sing a little melody as he put on a hoodie. "okay, i'm ready." he said, as he and jake left the house.

they were in the taxi cab, making their way to the place jake wanted to go, but you could say they both were distracted.

the two boys kissed each other deeply as the taxi driver gave them dirty looks, and didn't dare to speak, but even if the driver did, would they even care?

"this is how far i can go, you have to walk on foot now." the taxi stopped its car and parked, the two boys fixed themselves up before paying the taxi and got out.

as soon as they stepped their foot out, the sun was already down, and now it was only them and the stars.

"pup? where are we?" sunghoon asked, and jake smiled. "it's a surprise." he said, slipping his hand into sunghoons, intertwining them as he began walking.

after a little bit of walking they finally made it, they were now at a beach.

sunghoons eyes glistened as he looked at the moon that was reflecting on the water, fresh air hitting their face, and many stars filled the dark sky. "wow.."

"i always wanted to bring someone special here." jake said, exhaling his breath and stared at sunghoon. "baby you're so special to me, it's crazy." the boy chuckled.

the moonlight was shining so brightly, that jake caught the boys flustered face, it was the cutest sight.

"pup, this is so beautiful." sunghoon smiled widely, letting go of jakes hand as he ran towards the water, jake also following along.

they played around, making sand castles, splashing each other with water, and now they were laying on the soft sand, gazing at the stars that filled the night sky.

"oh right, i went on a study date with heeseung hyung today!" sunghoon said, smiling as he remembered feeling the excitement to see his friend again.

jake tilted his head, and stared at sunghoon, looking upset which caused the younger to get confused.

jake sighed as he parted eyes with sunghoon. "i don't like it when you're with him, i don't like heeseung."

those words confused the younger, but he chose to ignore them and stay quiet until the subject changed but he should've known that it was just the start of everything going down hill.

⛓⛓
word count: 459

authors note:
wow 20 chapters!
how do you guys like
the book so far?

i first made this book
without a plot tbh
but i do have one now:)

thank you guys for all reading and
giving me motivation to continue on!