Chapter 8 (Edited)

•Remember•

Third person POV:

"Fucking shit, my head." Jungkook groaned.

"What the hell happened? How'd I get here?" Jungkook opened his eyes.

Then he started to Remember what happened.

"Hey, but to be fair, it went was pretty smart and stupid of me. It would've been so cool if I actually found the right way out." Jungkook talked to himself.

Jungkook was in a room. It was far from different than the last room he was in.

It actually had windows with a beautiful scenery outside. There was a bed that was big and it had black sheets. Everything in the room seemed to have an aesthetic with the colors black, dark gray, and white.

Everything was neat and organized. There was a door which he assumed was the bathroom.

"This room is cleaner than my room! It's so spotless, who the hell lives here, Captain Levi from the scout regiment?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

There were two other doors, one of them was most likely a door to freedom while the other was a huge ass closet.

"I know what you're thinking, 'If you're observing your surroundings then where are you Jungkook?' " Jungkook mimicked, as if he were in a book breaking the fourth wall.

"To answer your 'burning' question, I'm currently tied to a fucking headboard. I know, kinky right?" Jungkook sighed.

(A/N: Yes, he still has his clothes on. Ya nasties -_- )

There was no one in the room except him, judging by how bright it looked, it was probably 3 in the afternoon.

After 5 minutes I footsteps were heard coming towards the room. Then they stopped.

Soon after the door opened revealing that asshole known as Kim Taehyung. He looks in Jungkooks way and notices the bunny is awake.

"Oh you're awake! Did you enjoy your nap princess?" Taehyung said as he closed the door behind him.

"Actually, yes. Yes I did, in fact it was the best sleep I had in years." Jungkook started getting cozy.

"Y'know, there's a question that I can't stop thinking about." Taehyung spoke up.

"Cool, then ask Google." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Google can't answer this question dipshit. Why do you hate me so much? I mean, I know we're from rival agencies battling for 'Koreas best spy' title but other than that I don't know why?" Taehyung asked.

"You have the fucking audacity to ask. You fucking know why." Jungkook snapped.

"No I don't, I can't make things right if you don't tell me!" Taehyung snapped back.

Jungkook scoffed, feeling disgust, anger, and sadness star to build up.

"Why would you want to make things right? We're rivals, not friends." Jungkook growled.

"That may be true, but I was hoping we could become friends. I feel like I could relate to you." Taehyung was being genuine for once.

"Friends my ass. How could I be friends with my aunts and best friends killer?!" Jungkook yelled.

"What in the flying fuck are you talking about?! I never killed anyone related to you or friends with you." Taehyung yelled back.

"Have you ever heard of Lee Ji-eun?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah, she was a terrorist and sex trafficker." Taehyung replied.

"Wrong! She was a loving and caring aunt! She used to be a coffee shop owner, she was friends with your parents!" Tears started to well up in Jungkooks eyes, but nonetheless, he kept going.

"But her profile says she was a terrorist and sex trafficker." Taehyung was beyond confused.

"She was the only one who took care of me and my big brother when our parents almost beat us to death. She took us in to live with her when our parents didn't want us anymore." The tears that were threatening to escape, started to flow freely on their own.

"My best friend. We met at a ice cream shop, when I was 6, he never told me his name, except to call him V. When I saw him leaving the ice cream shop, your 'parents' pulled up in a van right next to him and kidnapped him." Jungkook looked down and sobbed even more.

Taehyung felt bad, he didn't know what to do, so he did what any rational person would do in his position.

Taehyung walked over to the sobbing Jungkook and stood over him.

"What ...are you doing?" Jungkook asked in a broken voice.

Taehyung then wiped Jungkooks tears from his eyes and closed the space between them with a kiss.

(I know, I know. "WhY dId YoU mAkE tHeM kIsS sO eArLy?!" Well excuse me for being a first time author) >:^

Jungkooks eyes widened in disbelief, he wanted to move and break away from the kiss but something was holding him back from doing so. Instead Jungkook found himself kissing back as it escalated into a heated kiss.

Jungkook swore he felt his heart beating faster than usual.

Then Taehyung and Jungkook broke away from the kiss panting for air.

"I'm sorry, I never would've killed someone so innocent." Taehyung said before exiting the room and leaving Jungkook alone with his thoughts.

____________________________________________

I personally think it went too fast, but this is my first book so please try and stay with me. I'm trying I swear! :')

Oh and by the way, happy new years! I'm kind of ready for the new year.

I'm sorry if it sucks, I'm also sorry if there's any bad grammar and spelling mistakes. Bye!

-DZL