Chapter 15

•°We are bulletproof°•

Bullets pierced the door, flying through the air, only to shatter the large balcony window.

Using the bed as a shield, hiding from the whistling bullets, hid Min Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, plugging their ears.

"It sounds like they have a machine gun!" Jungkook yelled through the noise.

"What?!" Taehyung yelled back.

"I think they have a machine gun!" Jungkook yelled louder.

"I think I've gone deaf. They probably have a machine gun!" Taehyung yelled louder to Jungkook.

"Wha- That's what I was trying to tell you!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to get Taehyung to hear him.

"Next time you should speak up!" Taehyung made a 'What the fuck look' to Jungkook.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Jungkook face palmed himself.

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung, their faces barely inches away from each other.

"When they stop shooting at us, we'll go out the balcony window and make a run for it to the car." Taehyung explained the escape plan to Jungkook.

"We have a car?!" Jungkook screeched in confusion.

"Yeah, that's how I got us back home last night." Taehyung gave Jungkook a confused look.

"What the shit? Did you steal a goddamn car?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Well, technically, I didn't steal it. It was abandoned on the side of the road, and I wouldn't call it stealing, just borrowing. You know?" Taehyung shrugged.

"What if they shoot us?" Jungkook asked.

"They can't, cuz we are bulletproof." Taehyung shrugged.

Before Jungkook could even mutter a word, the sound of bullets being fired immediately stopped. Leaving the two in complete silence.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, no words needing to be exchanged. Before the both of them went their separate ways.

Jungkook moved to get the backpack and moving to the bathroom and taking the bar soaps and towels, because lets be honest, nothing is better than free stuff.

While Taehyung moved to get their shoes, food, and drinks. Searching for anything that would be useful.

Taehyung and Jungkook stopped dead in their tracks when they heard the sound of the door creaking open.

Their blood ran cold as their hearts started beating in a ridiculously fast pace.

Jungkook reached into the backpack, looking for an extra gun.

He stopped all of his movements when he heard footsteps slowly walking towards him.

Without a second thought, Jungkook got into the bathtub and closed the shower curtain, the sound of metal clicking against each other following after.

Quietly, he continued his search looking for a gun in the backpack.

Trying to ease his beating heart and heavy breathes, he closed his eyes.

The door opened followed by a long, noisy creak.

Jungkook finally touched the cold feeling of metal against his hand, smiling in victory.

Taking the gun into his hand and clicking the safety off, he pointed it at the shadow in front of the shower curtain.

The shower curtain was ripped open.