❄️Chapter 22❄️

ELSA'S P.O.V.

Today was the day that my father was getting out of the hospital. Two weeks passed by. I took the shift off today from the diner.

I was so excited to see my dad again. He's been getting better and better everyday.

It was last class. I was trying to take notes when I felt someone looking at me. I started to look around the room to find out who, I saw the one and only Jack Frost still staring at me.

I turned back trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying but my mind was on Jack.

It's been such a long time since I've talked to him. I've been worked up on work and paying more attention to my father.

The bell rang and I walked to my locker. I packed up the books I needed for homework. When I finished I turned to my right and saw Jack staring at me. I had no words coming out of my mouth.

"Hi" I finally said staring into his blue eyes.

"Hi Elsa. How have you've been?"

"Good and you?"

"Not so good."

"Oh why?"

"See I lo--, um have this really good friend but she's been ignoring me for about a month and I've been wondering why?" He said looking into my eyes with a lot of emotions. I couldn't tell if he was mad, sad, or hurted but it really hurt me seeing him like this.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that."

"Come on Elsa, where have you been."

"Nothing Jack."

"Elsa don't lie to me. Because I can find out easily. My fathers a pretty powerful man."

"It's just family problems Jack. Nothing else."

I looked at the time I was a little late to pick up dad.

"Ok bye Jack I gotta go."

----------------- at the hospital -------------------

I arrived at the hospital where Uncle Olaf and Anna were waiting for me.

"Oh hey guys. Sorry I'm late a teacher asked me to do something."

Nobody looked up. What happened?

"Why Elsa?" Spoke up my dad.

"Why what dad?"

"Why didn't you tell me your mother died?" He looked up at me with a somewhat glare mixed with sadness.

"I'm sorry dad it's just that you woke up after her and I didn't want you to get sad."

"I understand Elsa but I would have liked the truth. I'm just mad at the fact that you would hide such a thing from me."

"But dad I- " he cut me off

"Ok Elsa that's enough I just wanna go home already." He ended

I tried not to cry but when a tear dropped I excused myself.

I was walking to the hospitals bathroom when I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry.... Jack?"

"Oh hey Elsa."

"What are you doing here?"

"I followed you here. you wouldn't tell me what happened so i decided to see what was happening."

He was following me the whole day and I didn't notice.

"Wait did you hear the conversation just now?"

Please say he didn't

"I did. Why didn't you tell me your mother died or that your parents were in the hospital in the first place?"

I started to cry freely.

"Because it's not your business. Why do you care anyway?"

"Because I care about you Elsa, don't you see that?"