❄️Chapter 24❄️

JACKS P.O.V.

I was laughing a long with my friends and kissed Toothiana on the cheek.

Why? To get a reaction from Elsa.

I watched her face and how she tried to ignore what happened. But she has to know that me and Toothiana are nothing but friends.

But her face showed jealousy. She started walking away from us when I started running up to her.

I put my arm around her shoulders

"What's up Elsa" I said playfully. Just like nothing happened.

"Go away Jack." she said coldly. It was so cold that it hurt me.

"Why what happened?" I asked chuckling at the same time.

She pulled my arm off hers. "Just leave me alone." she said coldly and walked into the classroom.

Was she actually jealous? The thought ran across my mind.

Then another question popped in mind.

Does Elsa like me? I smiled at the thought as I began walking into the class.

I walked to the seat behind her. I leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"What happened Elsa? Were you actually jealous?"

"Leave me alone Frost." she whispered harshly.

"Elsa is it me or do you have a crush on me?" I saw a blush of the color of a tomato creep in on he side of her face.

I smiled widely knowing she likes me back.

"No Frost I don't like you."

Denial.

Today was the happiest day of my life. Actually the happiest day of my life will be the day I marry Elsa and when we have kids.

I can just imagine everything setting in.