❄️Chapter 14❄️

ELSA'S P.O.V.

I've been trying to get away from jack. I feel weird since he is acting way nicer than he used to be.

Before he would just annoy me every time he would see me. now he actually is trying to be friends

Does he like me all of a sudden?

Nah. it can't be. I really shouldn't start giving myself ideas and then going all crazy.

I walked to my next class and of course jack caught up to me.

"Hey elsa"

"Hey jack"

"So what are you doing after school today "

"Homework"

"Your no fun. wanna hang out with me ."

"Sorry but I really have to do my homework and study for my history test"

"Fine but tomorrow's Friday so we're hanging out no matter what"

"But ma-" and he ran away before I could finish my sentence.

Classic jack. always getting what he wants.

JACKS P.O.V.

was I a little pushy. I mean I knew she was going to say no so why not.

Everybody started looking at me like 'why is she hanging out with her.'

Everybody knew Elsa was that shy quiet girl in the class also smart and easily bullied. most people knew it was me who would do that

I sat down at lunch and my friends came over. the big four plus rapunzels boyfriend eugene.

"Hey guys" I greeted them .

Hiccup came over and looked me in the eyes.

"Dude what's wrong with you. why are you hanging out with that freakish girl all the time. are you trying to ruin our reputation?"

"Dude chill, she's just my friend."

"So. no one likes her and we don't want to lose our popularity just because of you."

"What's that supposed to mean. are you kicking me out of the group."

"In simpler terms yes or I'm just warning you."

I laughed "I'm the one who started this group so I'm the one who makes all the decisions here."

"Fine" he said and sat across from me

He kept shooting glares at me.

Is he that serious about his reputation. I mean who cares if I like Elsa.

Wait what

No what I meant to say is that I like to hang out with elsa. right?