❄️Chapter 3❄️

ELSA P.O.V.

We went on the bus and arrived at the mall.

We walked around for a while when Anna dragged me into this store.

I looked up before we walked in.

The sign said forever 21. She led me to a bunch of shoes. Thank god there was somewhere to sit.

I sat down and as she kept trying on different shoes I took out my book and started reading once again.

"Hey Elsa what do you think of this?"'said Anna.

"Huh." I looked up.

"Elsa no reading." She said and grabbed the book out of my hand.

Was she trying to torture me? I don't like shopping that much. I think it's a waste of time.

We kept walking around until I looked at the time. 7pm.

"Anna come on we should go now. It's getting late and we'll miss the bus."

"Ok ok."

Finally.

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep.

Next day

I arrived at school and got to my locker when I saw Jack coming behind me.

He must have seen me. I'm the only person the whole school who actually has platinum blonde hair.

I kept speed walking to my locker when I saw him standing next to me.

Oh come on.

He turned his head towards me and grinned " hey Elsa, look we're locker buddies. You know what that means right? I get to annoy you more!" He said and went opened his locker.

This school is probably trying to torture me.

I grabbed my books as quickly as I can and went to my first class, drama.

Sadly Jack was in it.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A LONG LONG TIME. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY.