12: Long time no talk

It's been ten years since the day I fought DIO. I was sitting at my desk in a small apartment in Tokyo. I leaned back in my chair and sighed, looking up at the ceiling. My relationship with Joan is....not the best, and I don't think I've seen her face since five years ago when she........broke things off. I guess she fell out of love or something? Who knows with her.

I groaned and laid my head on my desk next to the book I was writing, letting out a sigh. Why did I think about that now? What's the reason? The telephone attached to the wall started ringing, and I raised an eyebrow before answering.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Y/n? Shit, I meant to call Polnareff. Sorry, bye." Joan's voice said.

"Wait! Polnareff's investigating something right now, he called me to say so yesterday. What do you need Joan? I can help." I said.

A sigh came from the phone.

"Fine. Y/n, have you ever heard of the town of Morioh?" She asked.

"Huh? Yeah, that's where my publisher lives." I said.

"Right, forgot you write books now. I want you to meet me at this hotel later. Write this down." She said.

"Got it." I said, grabbing a pen and paper, and grinning. It's been five years, and she called me! Sure it was an accident, but it must be fate!