her dream

"Come here little boy."the rouge snarled at my mate."I bet you taste good."He drawled licking the side of my mates cheak hungrily.
It's a dream I say to myself.
I could see the scared look in his eyes as the rouge looked in to his them and clawed at his clothes inviting over his friends.
Then I see I believe his parents splattered against the wall.Gnashing cuts in their body spilled out blood I can feel my body surging.
"Let me go!"he cried.I shook in my sleep viciously.
"I don't bite,.....hard."the rouge says before ripping off my mates clothes. I scream in my sleep as shadows consume me and I can hear the scream and see the tears of my mate as the rouge covers him with his body doing god now's what .
I try to run to him but I feel frozen in place.
"Help me,help me!" he crys out in pain as I see my mate being tortured and molested infont of my eyes.My body starts to go into seizures of pain as I scrame and tried to stop the rouge from touching my mate,all my scratches and claws useless and shallow.
"Someone help me please!"he,cried in agony."I scream at him that I am here but he can't hear me."Help me!"I start to cry trying to reach out to him but a man jumps infont of me.
He tilts his head."why didn't you save me?"with that he holds up a gun and shoots me in the heart four times."bye...mate."
I fall deep into darkness I hold my heart in pain as blood gushed out in a thick pool around me.I see his boots approaching me before I let darkness consume me as he crushes my skull with his foot."kitten."
I scream waking up in bed.