Chapter 1

I shrug on a t shirt and some loose light wash pants.

I play with my lip in between my teeth as I look at my weight.

"103 ponds Grey"I run my hands through my short dirty blonde hair.

I was 5'6 with pouty lips,a button nose and doe like smokey eyes, hooded with thick sooty lashes.

I wasn't curvaceous like the other pack members I was frail and plain.

103 pounds was an improvement it was better then last  year, I was only 98.

I didn't have an eating disorder I was just had an extremely high abnormal metabolism.

"Grey!get your hairy ass down  
here mom made breakfast!" Kassady scrame from down stairs.

I run down the stairs before grabbing a piece of toast.

"Morning skinny Bitch ."she smiled before mom came down signing some papers.

Kassady was pretty with copper red hair and full lips.

She made it a habit of reminding me I was the runt, the ugly sister and how skinny I was.

I didn't need a reminder,people thought they needed to remind me how thin I was.

"Happy birthday sweetie."she kissed my forehead before slapping my ass."can't be late for school.

"I smiled running out the door to kassady's car.she started the engine and rolled out the house drive way.

"Oh I can't wait to see who your mate is."she laughed evily.

I ignored her and put in my head phones and playing my music.

"I don't know who the hell your mate is but I feel bad for them if the they have to be mated to you."

Sorry for the short chapter it will get better!xoxox