chapter 14

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

**************************
I smiled to myself.That was one battle won.

I had no dreams thankfully but I knew they were coming.

I walked down stairs in an oversized Mickey mouse hoody and black high waisted shorts with blue converse.

I almost immediately smell him on every girl I pass.

I a growl wasn't the only thing raising up in my throat.

"Oh shit"Tyler said smelling the air too a step behind me.
'
I see Tobias on the couch woman surrounding in him like a bunch of roaches.

I close my eyes not letting him see how he was getting to me.
I turn around and grab Tyler's hand two can play this game.

His face immediately flushed as I pecked Tyler on the cheek.
He blushed sheepishly rubbing his neck "what was that for princess"

I smiled at him innocently "what I didn't do anything"I lie on purpose.

I sit him at the marble island.
I grab bacon and eggs and start to make breakfast.

People flock to the table as the aroma traveled through the whole pack house.

I purposely shake my ass just to get him mad as I put in the head phones.

*"Can you feel the pressure between your hips"*I purposely make that verse my own.

"Damn you sing like an angle"Tyler smiled as I placed his food in front of him spreading butter on his pancakes before stabbing it in the middle making him tense.

I smelt his arousal.Or should I say they.I placed eggs and bacon on everyone's plate and pancakes.

I Reward those who don't sleep with my mate.I smile seeing I got under his skin.
*
I slide down on a tree pulling out a pencil and starting to sketch the face of the boy I saw in my last dream.

What if they were not the only ones to survive.

~ Dream/vision~
I see Tobias shake with anger seeing a man lay down a girl on the ground.

He was raping her slowly chuckling seeing her pain.

Tobias growled before grabbing an rusty bar and stabbing it in his leg.

"You bitch!" He snarled the girl escaped from under him.He cried in pain.The girl ran into Tobias arms.

"You little cunt! they probably fucked you so bad you're probably pregnant"Tobias lunged to a him tackling him on the floor before punch the shit out of his face.

"Don't kill him!"I see her a girl trying to rip his hands of the mans throat.

Tobias looked down in hate spitting on his face"shut up you don't know what the fuck you're talking about"he screamed at her still on him.

"Killing him won't do you any good they'll torturer you until you die,"she pleaded.

"I've seen it before!"

He was a year or so older than my last vision taller and more muscular.

He was at least thirteen.His hair looked a light shade of golden brown instead of its jet black.